• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think that many of us can relate.

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:39 AM
Reaction score
39987996_10217056687229293_529953248694501376_n.jpg

Doesn’t take 11k. Try 3k for efi and a tank. Anyone deal with the retaliation spending. A day after the Pro Flo 4 arrived, she is looking at new Jeeps at South County Chrysler for her daughter Jodi.

Run Forrest Run!!
and don't look back!

Mine wants a running car. Buying another one is out of the question. Parts cost money. No ir will not be 11000 for the enjoyment of it..
But if one can afford it why the h*** not its only money.

I've done worse. She has gotten used to it. Figures i could be doing worse things. Next time marry a Mopar girl!!

I guess that I'm lucky. My wife has never gave me crap about the money I've spent on my car or gone out and spent money on herself in turn. I bought my Bee 2 months after we got married. Within a week, she had gone on-line and bought a pair of same color Super Bee earrings for herself. I ask you...is that cool or what?

5F8D411B-65FD-4CD6-BB94-2FF1E3104C72.jpeg

I was looking at buying an old, used backhoe to use as a toy. My wife said go buy a new one - so I did. $20K for a subcompact. She thought it was great! (That’s not me on it in the photo.)

Auto Transport Service
Back