• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I want to THANK, LIKE and AGREE with the members here....

Hey, somebody here order an award trophy?
Sign here please...
Attaboy-Logo.png

Now that he is retired he really isn't that far away from falling down all the time and completely losing control of his bowel functions on a regular basis! Lol He already has the wearing his wasteline at mid chest height down!

Last edited:
Oh now c'mon @Fran Blacker, he hasn't quite reached televangelist numbers yet! [On the 'net would he be an intervangelist?]
Have a on screen key board that supplies words as you type. Well guess my vision isn't what it was. What a goof.
Modified it some.:lol:

Last edited:
Now that he is retired he really isn't that far away from falling down all the time and completely losing control of his bowel functions on a regular basis! Lol He already has the wearing his wasteline at mid chest height down!
He'll be wearing a boob belt pretty soon......

F A L S E.
I'm shedding some weight since I reached my peak girth. I hope to be under 200 by Labor Day.

Aushwitz (2).jpg

What year? :lol:
I know the older you get the harder it seems to be able to get off excess weight.....at least for me anyways. Metabolism slows down as we age and most of us older farts eat better foods (some have to) but are not always quite as active as we once were so the calories don't burn off so fast.

Auto Transport Service
Back