• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm sick of red paint!!!!

Red vehicles are faster…..just ask any Cop! Lol!!

Always thought cops liked red due to the fact HOT BLONDE BABE'S usually drive red cars, they wanted the hotties' phone number: times, they HAVE changed I guess

my 1995 Lexus has red paint and still hasn't faded, although there are some bit of clear coat finally starting to come off. I'm thinking of repaint next summer, can't think of a nicer red than Mazda's Soul Red Crystal. It's a true candy, clear red over copper base.
1666920947414.png

Cops. Red means Race.

9 times out of ten, the Red car gets the ticket over the silver car.

Octane Red. Easy life under cover.

View attachment 1364870
That shot shows off the colour perfectly, I like it! Is that paint code PRV or NRV? Chrysler used it for lots of models of cars, trucks, minivans and Jeeps, with different names: Delmonico Red, Demonico Red, Octane Red, Passion Red, Red Pearl, and Snazzberry.

Yes, my red Charger is such a pain to keep Shiney. If it gets wet, it water stains horribly. Takes many hour with rubbing compound to remove them. Paint is getting worn and thin. Of course it is over 40 years old but still shines pretty good when clean.

20150809_200311.jpg

Rose colored glasses. That's the ticket.
:lol:

I have two red cars... But I've never cared for red... They just seem to fall in my lap....
IMG_8025.PNG
IMG_5250.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back