• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's almost Nov 5 and the clocks go back

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
T0BiNv2SlmcuA_Og05W8Z61g3nJ_md_FDCGxAO_W=w681-h687.gif

They start out flat. So just going  back to flat.
:lol:

I think we only have to put up with this **** for one more year ... Michigan, Ontario and New York.

Should just change 1/2 hr. and leave it alone.

Let’s go to real time this fall and leave it alone. I made a conscious effort not to change my clocks last spring anyway. Now at least I won’t have to think about what fake time my appointments and work schedule are at.
Just say no to daylight savings time!

Hate it each time it is done. If it ain't broke, then do not fix it. In this case, FOOKING UP my Circadian Rhythm. And the older I become, the more it messes me up for a few days...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

As a Wisconsinite, and still working for a living-
And thus begins the 6 months of waking up in the dark, going to work in the dark, going home in the dark.
Goodbye sun, I will see you on the weekend at least!
Would strongly prefer they just left it be as it is right now.

OR Should set it forward an hour & then LEAVE IT THERE
& get rid of the BS changing the clocks altogether
dark at 4:30 pm in the winter (or earlier) No thanks

We voted against this BS here & we won
& they are still applying it...

Well hold on there cowboy !! Why don't we just leave the clocks as they are now so we have daylight later!?!
Because its not the correct time. And all winter it will be dark at 7 when most outdoor work starts. And I don’t need light at 10pm on summer nights. I just prefer the correct time. Already enough fake **** in these United States of America!

There’s talk here in some New England states to switch to Atlantic time zone or permanent DST.

Auto Transport Service
Back