• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets go rangers!

Anyone beating Montreal is good by me. A Rangers/Blackhawks Stanley Cup would be fun. I have been a Hawks fan since the late 60's so...Hawks winning the cup would be nice. Rangers have been stale for a long time but they do look pretty tough at the right time.

should be easy enough now that the Habs goalie is out...

and when was the last time the Habs won anything?? oh yeah, when Clinton was president...

Q crotch grab.jpg

ring1.jpeg2010blackhawks.jpg

How many Stanley Cups do you have? Wait! Is it less than 23??? You won in 2010, the first time since 1961. You're worse than the friggin Leafs!!!!:icon_fU:

how many cups have you won in this millennium or decade even?? oh, that's right, a big fat goose egg!!! gotta quit living in the distant past, Satman :thefinger: lol

Funny!
It's 1150Hrs PST and I just spent $95.00 on Pizza here at "Eddies" for my shop "team-mates"
ThI LOST the bet.
The BET?
My team,the Bruins would go further than the Kings....

PS: This pizza sucks!
LOL

like I said...as long as Montreal loses I am happy. Kings and Hawks look to be the series to watch. Chicago and NY final would be cool.

LA and NY would be a better series ...we need to keep the hawks out for a year....GO KINGS GO RANGERS!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back