• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your sleds

ESOXER

Local time
4:17 AM
Reaction score
All this snow talk and we have a dusting but gets me excited.
1990 Indy 500 35th anniversary, rebuilt engine due to bad pto seal. 2800 miles
20140217_172058.jpg
20140307_171228.jpg
20140217_160049.jpg

These are what we had til we moved out of MN. Miss the sleds and dont care for the snow now...

Screenshot_20171224-103539.jpg Screenshot_20171224-103658.jpg Screenshot_20171224-103739.jpg

I grew up with snowmobiles.
Had Scorpions, Arctic Cat, and John Deere sleds.
Had a Polaris Indy 750 until a few years ago.
They were lots of fun BUT total F-ing money pits.
I'll dump my money into cars now thank you, at least I can always get half my money back.

I've flipped, rolled and crashed go carts, 4 wheelers, motorcycles and bicycles but have never crashed a car to the point where it hurt me. Can't say that with the others and I'm not about to try my hand with a sled! It's kinda ironic though that the only crash that I had to get sutures was from a bicycle crash! Also, that bike was the only wheeled vehicle that could not be used afterwards without extensive repairs.....

Doing 110+non on snow is pretty exhilarating.
Surprised more people don't die, especially considering it's the funnest way to go pub crawling in winter

We have radar runs at the end of January down the road, some guys are doing like 150. Then there's the girls in bikinis, the girl that has the world record lives near me somewhere

Doing 110+non on snow is pretty exhilarating.
Surprised more people don't die, especially considering it's the funnest way to go pub crawling in winter
We called em whiskey sleds. We used to bar hop with them cause those were the only places open when riding at night but we always saved the party for when we were done. I didn't need booze to have fun on a sled.

We called em whiskey sleds. We used to bar hop with them cause those were the only places open when riding at night but we always saved the party for when we were done. I didn't need booze to have fun on a sled.
My grandad always had a flask of peppermint schnapps or some jack

Auto Transport Service
Back