• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Listen to your body, my wife did 2 weeks ago & just got home today.

Glad things have had happy endings.....for all here that's gone through this. I lost my dad due to a heart attack back in 98 and there were no warnings that I knew about. He was a smoker since his teenage days all the way up until the end at 77 plus his diet wasn't anywhere close to being a healthy one.

Wow a close call...

Glad to hear it was caught in time...
I went thru stuff like that with my dad recently too
2 almost 3 years later, still ongoing stuff...
He's stubborn as hell...

Tell her "get well soon & wishing for a speedy & full recovery"...

Health is a precious thing...

Some take it for granted or think it's up to the
Govt. or insurance co .to decide...

Thanks for all the good wishes from all of you.
Just a little back history, she was a smoker when young but had not for many years.
Blood pressure was always good , always watched what she ate , lots of veggies ect. go figure.
I spoke with one of the attending cardio docs a couple days after surgery about all that and he told me that many times vascular blockage / build up just happens , even to folks who do all the right things. her lipids ect were all in normal ranges total score of 178. she does have heart issues in her family though.
We have been married 41 years & this deal is still scaring the **** out of me.
I think she is taking it better than me. lol
Thanks again everyone, I just wanted to share it with you {the pay attention to your body part}
I am no better about it than anyone else , but will be from now on.

So glad she got the help she needed in time and was insistent on getting checked out as soon as she did! I think most women are far more in tune with their bodies and emotions than we men will ever understand.

Auto Transport Service
Back