• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long Island guy here

Welcome aboard from the Pacific Northwest. Sounds like things will be more fun this time with the lift. B bodies rock and lots of people here love pictures and more pictures along with your regularly scheduled updates…..lol..

Welcome from Alabama, I won't question why you let that Charger sit for so long, but it needs to get out and play. Ma Mopar did a pretty good job when they let them out of the factory, so personally I wouldn't make changes that can't be undone. As I'm always told it's your car make it what you want.

Welcome from AZ. Used to live in Smithtown but spent more time on the LIE than I did in my house. Car looks great.

Ugh…. I don’t feel great about letting it sit. In 2015 I left a job I had for 13 years and started my own company. Now that I’m established and solvent, it’s time to start enjoying the fruits of my labor. It’s def not staged. That’s how a fresh repainted car looks when it sits in the garage for 8 years. It’s a self inflicted suburban barn find lol

Hey Rob, I’m right off the 135 expressway. You’ve actually been over my house before.
Yea man! LMAO! Down the block from Bethpage RR station.
I was using your post to also send a hello along.
I was wondering about pool fixer’s town.

Holy Crap...another GREAT Car hidden for ages...
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining and sharing!

welcome from the PDR of Maryland
Very nice car
I spent a number of summers on long Island sound and out around block Island. I was crew on a sailboat out of oyster Bay. I loved it. Living life a a pirate in my teens. Beautiful place

newwelcome.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back