• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long shot..... anyone here with ...

BIGSHCLUNK

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:45 PM
Reaction score
trigeminal neuralgia ? This **** is no joke...

my friend has it, even as he eats he gets shock like jolts in his face.

l.jpg

Some sort of shock disorder?

I have heard of it and also heard:

Currently there is growing amount of evidence to suggest that the psychoactive ingredient in cannabis and individual cannabinoids may be effective in alleviating neuropathic pain and hyperalgesia. Evidence suggests that cannabinoids may prove useful in pain modulation by inhibiting neuronal transmission in pain pathways. Considering the pronounced antinociceptive effects produced by cannabinoids, they may be a promising therapeutic approach for the clinical management of trigeminal neuralgia.

Wonder how many other health issues big Pharma is going to be pissed about that CBD/Hemp ends up curing and relieving?

Trust me when I say (in my case anyway) CBD is ineffective. Altho I do agree between the government and big pharma the crapolla river runs very deep. This is a disorder of the trigeminal nerve. Also know as the "suicide disease" due to it being rated the most painful. It's very rare, I'm learning as I go. Just wondered if anybody here suffered from it and what helped them

My dad suffers from that problem. He had surgery to cut the nerve, it helped a lot. Occasionally it flares up but it's been a lot better.

So I finally get an appointment to see the ENT doc. Which was a circus in itself. Anyway I explain all my symptoms, meds, med allergies. He's digging in my ears, up my hose, in my mouth. He tells me everything "looks" good..... must be neurologic.... NO **** SHERLOCK ! CT scans are next..... REALLY??? :wtf:

It's no joke thats for sure. CT scan coming up

Anticonvulsive meds generally are the first treatment choice. If it's bad, cutting that nerve like Photon mentioned might be a viable choice but I'm sure the 'health care industry' is going to throw meds at you after they exhaust your wallet first.

Auto Transport Service
Back