• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long time lurker

Jet Doc

Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score
I've been watching this board for a bit now and finally acquired another B body to work on for my next project. Wound up with a 63 Belvedere 2 door post, originall from New Mexico, spent many years as a race car in Michigan and finally wound up in Pennsylvania some how. Anyway, its now in my hands here in Illinois. It's been mini tubbed already, sub frame connectors and most of the metal work is done. It's headed to the chassis shop next week for a moly cage. Other than that I wrench on jets for united out at O'hare and just really want to get back to my racing roots. Have fun!

Great looking project! A lot of people here are excited to see the build progress on projects, so make sure you update us and post pics of your work.

you couldnt have picked a better car to work with. best of luck. i am partial to 63's.
welcome to fbbo.

Attachments

• 63%20PLYMOUTH%2065%20DODGE%20A990%2068%20HEMI%20ROADRUNNER%20008.JPG
    63%20PLYMOUTH%2065%20DODGE%20A990%2068%20HEMI%20ROADRUNNER%20008.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 183
Great car... wish you luck hope you do post updates on how your coming with it!

from what I see it looks good,looks like you are doing it right.:icon_thumleft:

Great 63 Belvedere project keep us posted, welcome to the FBBO forum...

really nice project car, i like the mini tub work. if you need any parts i have a good friend on the s/w side for moparts.

Chicago Connection
6701 Archer Ave.
Chicago, IL 60638
USA
773-229-0655

Welcome to FBBO Jet Doc!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

Wow!! I love your car! I can not get enough of 63 Plymouths, and yours already looks bad. Keep the progress pictures coming.

I drag race at Great Lakes Raceway in Union Grove Wi. Maybe we will see you there sometime soon after you finish that bad boy. Keep us updated on progress with more pictures - We love pictures

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger and 67 Drag Cuda for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06817.jpg
    DSC06817.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 121
Auto Transport Service
Back