• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Look what came back home today!

Beekeeper

It’s a disease without a cure!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:31 AM
Reaction score
I got my old Marshall rig back after about 10 years. I regretted ever selling it so last week the guy I sold it to asked me if I wanted it back. Needless to say,I obliged him. It is a JCM 2000 DSL 50 watt that has had mods done and sounds awesome! The cab is a vintage
1960BHW 4x10 120watt.
FE809922-D3AF-41BB-A51C-443386EB9313.jpeg

Last edited:
What kind of music do you play on that "Marsha"?

I got my old Marshall rig back after about 10 years. I regretted ever selling it so last week the guy I sold it to asked me if I wanted it back. Needless to say,I obliged him. It is a JCM 2000 DSL 50 watt that has had mods done and sounds awesome! The cab is a vintage
1960BHW 4x10 120watt.
View attachment 1405064
Good for you! That doesn’t happen very often where one is able to get stuff back!!

I just sold my JTM45 reissue and Marshall AX cab with greenbacks. I had modded the JTM to Kt66 tubes and Sozo caps throughout! What a difference! I’m already regretting it! But I wasn’t using it and the guy who bought is out gigging so better to be used than sitting in my studio collecting dust. Again, good for you! The DSL 50 is an underrated amp! It’s really one of the best from that time!

Very cool old school Marshall. Music is a big part of my life, I owed a bar for many years and had live music at least twice a month. My shop is setup with an older but powerful Yamaha rack system pushing a pair of Cerwin Vega Sl-15's. I love my old rock-n-roll!

What band was it back in the day that modified the emblems on their Marshall stacks so that the heads said ”Marsha” and the speakers said “Sasha”? Might have been Motörhead…
I bought a Peavy Mace head and a 4x12 speaker cabinet when I was around 18. I was really dumb, I should have bought the Mace and 2 speaker combo, which was $100 cheaper. But I was young and dumb and wanted to be prepared for when I became a rock star!
It was a space hog, if I’d got the combo version I’d still own it.

first time I owned it I was gonna replace the Marshall logo but my wife and daughter had already started calling it Marsha so just left it as is.

I have been in love with music since the first time I heard ”whole lotta love” by zeppelin around 1978

IDK
Dirigibles aside.
Seems to me a band called AC/DC might go a whole lot closer with the electric topic.
(A sewing machine reference. Not what might be inferred by the name.)

Auto Transport Service
Back