• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lookie what $5000 buys you....

Wow Kern!
You reached Retirement Level Expert in record time!
20230116_063407.gif

Get some sleep bud

That was after a hard day's work. I don't always look that messed up!

G 2019.jpg

Last edited:
Dirtbag 1.JPG

I'm not afraid to make an *** out of myself.

Asscrack 1.JPG

For years in construction, the running joke was that on potentially rainy days, we would end the workday once my hair was a mess from the rain.

I didn't realize you were a plumber, thought you were a framer. Guess I was wrong.:rofl:

Even though warmer weather is coming, I’m going to hook up the heater. I have the hoses and clamps. I think my cables are flip flopped so I need to swap them. I couldn’t find a clear graphic in the FSM as to which cable from the control panel attaches to which lever. The lever to the door on the left is sticky. This bent one of the cables.
I know that this is like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic since I don’t intend to keep this heater box in place.
I’m on the lookout for upper rear side pads to replace the metal ones. Soon I’ll post a WTB thread.

2403A9C4-F136-48B8-85A1-4EDE49321E09.jpeg

Still running great and it starts whenever I try the key.
Next month, I'm entering it in the Sacramento Autorama alongside the red car...

2 Charger s.jpg

No, I have no illusions of winning any trophy. I just wanted to display them side by side to show how many project cars start out and how some look when finished.

JF 19.JPG
Folsom 11.JPG

Great idea KD. You would hope it inspires and garners respect for our hobby and work. Funny though we spend hundreds of hours and tons of our hard earned cash often only to get more attention on a car that hasn’t been touched lol.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back