• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for side work....

plymouth67

Local time
12:51 AM
Reaction score
Wanting to kill the winter blues and wrench on some Mopars!!!!! If you need some work done and don't have the time or equipment to do it I can help. I can build motors,bodywork,paint.....whatever ya need. I have been working on Mopars for 25 years. Thanks!!!

Sure....you couldn't live anywhere near me :( always on the lookout for someone like you.

Sure....you couldn't live anywhere near me :( always on the lookout for someone like you.

It is too bad....always love working on these cars!!!! It's an addiction.....my wife says I need help....lol!!!!

Where in Illinois are you plymouth67? I would send PM but i have to go clean my box out cause it's full. I'll take care of that today

Too bad you don't live closer to me either. I've got 2 half finished projects here at the body shop that I just can't seem to get to. Stupid customer pay cars keep getting in the way. Drive over here to Kalamazoo, and I'll turn you loose on this 70 Super Bee.:p

Tallhair I sent you a pm. Let me know ya got it. Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back