• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mancini racing

440runner

Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score
Anybody order anything from Mancini lately and have issues? I placed a order Monday evening so it would have been there for processing first thing Tuesday and paid for 3 day delivery. I received a immediate response that my order was received and was being processed. I called yesterday to check on the order because I had heard nothing since Monday evening and was informed it would ship yesterday (They had to wait on a part)and that I would receive a Tracking number later in the day (yesterday). Well. I waited all day and still nothing and when I send a mail to Mancini ( Order confirmation had mail to address any questions) it was returned as not a valid address.
Now this isn't a urgent order and if there was an issue with providing a part I fully understand however what I don't understand is why no communication. I have ordered parts from Mancini in the past with no issues and great service but this time for some reason there is "0" communication from Mancini.
The first thing you learn in the service industry is communication and customer service. Very disappointing, and right now I doubt if I will do business with Mancini again.

I had two orders in the last 3 months, no issues. The communications is not as consistent as Summit or Jegs. I think shipping on the one order took a few days but when I tracked it the package was already moving. It's like they sent the tracking a day or two after.

I ordered with no issues. I'm sure it's some slip up but, I would let them know. They pretty good guys there.

Done business with them many times over many years, never had an inkling of bad product or service, tops in my book.

I ordered with no issues. I'm sure it's some slip up but, I would let them know. They pretty good guys there.
You are right, they have been good , I have had no issues in the past. I'm sure there is a reason however with a $800 dollar order you would think they would keep you informed.

They always let me know that it has been shipped approximately 1 - 2 hours after I get the package.

No lie!

It's a small business with some very knowledgeable people, they are about a half hour drive from my house and I have been going there since the late 70's, just great to deal with.

55419990.jpg

Anybody order anything from Mancini lately and have issues? I placed a order Monday evening so it would have been there for processing first thing Tuesday and paid for 3 day delivery. I received a immediate response that my order was received and was being processed. I called yesterday to check on the order because I had heard nothing since Monday evening and was informed it would ship yesterday (They had to wait on a part)and that I would receive a Tracking number later in the day (yesterday). Well. I waited all day and still nothing and when I send a mail to Mancini ( Order confirmation had mail to address any questions) it was returned as not a valid address.
Now this isn't a urgent order and if there was an issue with providing a part I fully understand however what I don't understand is why no communication. I have ordered parts from Mancini in the past with no issues and great service but this time for some reason there is "0" communication from Mancini.
The first thing you learn in the service industry is communication and customer service. Very disappointing, and right now I doubt if I will do business with Mancini again.

I have always had good luck with Mancinni Racing
however, sometimes their distributor is slow, henceforth they are slow.
Sometimes

I have always had good luck with Mancinni Racing
however, sometimes their distributor is slow, henceforth they are slow.
Sometimes
Actually, I don't mind the being slow part , its the part where they don't tell you what is going on. After 3 days of not hearing anything I received a mail today that my order was shipping. I have use them often in the past with no issues.

Auto Transport Service
Back