• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Members car in this months MOPAR COLLECTORS GUIDE

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:22 AM
Reaction score
Photo shoot was taken off grounds last year at Chryslers @ Carlisle.
March issue out now.
6 page article and 6 pictures.
Also as Rob promised he made a notation about my rare 4 door max wedge 63 Fury, That was not mentioned when they did a spread on last year, on two others only known to exist.
They did my 63 years ago and said he totally forgot about my car.

IMG_2746.JPG

IMG_2749.JPG

Last edited:
Y'know, I've never actually subscribed (much less, bought) that magazine....ever.
Can't remember why, but something must have turned me off to it a long time ago....
In any event, great car and
congrats.jpg!!!

Congrats! I subscribed to MCG for about 30 years but had grown tired of the magazine and Robs writing style, too many T shirts already, etc, and let my sub expire. Sometimes people at my areas Mopar club bring old car mags to give away to our monthly meeting, I will keep an eye out for that issue and grab it if they do!

I need to find a copy.....don't think I've ever seen a MCG in my local grocery store and they have a pretty good mag rack.

I need to find a copy.....don't think I've ever seen a MCG in my local grocery store and they have a pretty good mag rack.
Try Barnes & Noble Bookstore.

What about the other thread where Rob is an *** with a bad memory? He gives me an nasty scowl when seeing him in Los Angeles, Vegas, or Ohio. My car not worthy.

sure changed your tune in a few days

What about the other thread where Rob is an *** with a bad memory? He gives me an nasty scowl when seeing him in Los Angeles, Vegas, or Ohio. My car not worthy.
What thread? I want to read it. 8^}

Does this mean the whining & temper tantrum is now over for this year!!!

Hey... it's a good thing when misunderstandings get straightened out. Also, FU64RY promised me an autographed copy next time I see him.

Hey... it's a good thing when misunderstandings get straightened out. Also, FU64RY promised me an autographed copy next time I see him.
Bring a copy to RC'S space at Carlisle this year. You may have to wait in line behind HIS autograph sessions....LOL
I could use some extra copy's for my archives. Thank You.

Auto Transport Service
Back