• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Expo Columbus Oh How large is it?

retractable

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
I was thinking of driving to the Mopar Expo on Nov.18 in Columbus Oh. I live in Minnesota and I am asking how large is the swap meet and if it worth the time and expense to go. I am interested in mostly the swap and parts available. Thanks

I have been there and I would say no, not worth that long drive. Just my 2 cents worth.

Number of vendors would be a much better way of determining the value in going. You can go to a local meet with ten guys selling out of their trunk and find that elusive treasure at a bargain price OR you can drive 8 hours to Mopars at Carlisle and find diddly squat. Sometimes its just better to consider the trip a "holiday" and if you find something its a bonus.

Thanks for the info. I thought there might be more responses . With the info that was given I do not think I will drive all that way. Thanks

Well I'll tell you this ... I'm an avid Mopar swap meet goer. I'm 8 hours to the Indy show, Carlisle and Columbus. That's 6 hours closer than you. I've been to Indy a few times and always Carlisle but never Columbus. It just doesn't get the hype the others do.

Auto Transport Service
Back