• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

more crazy drivers

Yep, been watching those videos and now afraid to go out on the roads! ruffcut

Yep, been watching those videos and now afraid to go out on the roads! ruffcut

The madness is real.. I'm currently in Austin Tx for work, I didn't get the memo about yielding to left hand turn from the right lane on a three lanes in one direction road.... Damn near took me (center lane) & the guy to the left of me out... But at least she & her kids got to McDonalds....

The madness is real.. I'm currently in Austin Tx for work, I didn't get the memo about yielding to left hand turn from the right lane on a three lanes in one direction road.... Damn near to she
The madness is real.. I'm currently in Austin Tx for work, I didn't get the memo about yielding to left hand turn from the right lane on a three lanes in one direction road.... Damn near took me (center lane) & the guy to the left of me out... But at least she & her kids got to McDonalds....
And the Key word here is " SHE "...... Did she have a "baby on board" sticker?

Some look to be to stupid to be real!! LOL. Thanks for sharing!

Auto Transport Service
Back