• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most expensive gas in North America.

I used to do the opposite about 16 years ago when I lived in Ontario. l used to take my wife and kids over to grand island camp for the wkend take all my gas cans and fill them up with ultra 94 it was a lot cheaper.

Reg $1.20 a litre in Midland today but going up for summer gas tomorrow. Not sure what Shell V-power is yet as car is not out yet and I filled up in November.

It is 1.32/L here in New Brunswick. As of April 1, they added “carbon tax” to fuel that raised it 5 cents per litre. And then they actually put tax on top of that which means they are taxing the tax. Unbelievable. It now costs about $125 to fill my Ram.

Reg $1.20 a litre in Midland today but going up for summer gas tomorrow. Not sure what Shell V-power is yet as car is not out yet and I filled up in November.
@71dodgechargerrt LOL.. Midland eh.. you know I'm in Penetang! Need 100LL, let me know... no carbon tax on it yet! LOL

Last edited:
Damn $6.42 a Gallon (1 Imperial gallon is 3.785....ltrs)
edited; I got that backwards US vs Imperial, invert what is posted
even in Canadian/US (1 Canadian gal. is eqiv. of 0.832....US Gal.)
even with the near 25% Canadian/US exchange rate :poke:
that's still almost double, of even here
& we have some of the most expensive fuel in the states
ours is 'too high', because of Lousy politics, extremely poor/weak leadership
& crazy excessive fuel Taxes, that doesn't get used on what they say it will...

All for a $150,000,000,000 train, that nobody wanted,
going to nowhere, that nobody voted for...

Here in Sonora Ca. area
it's $3.64-$3.77 for **** 87 oct. reg. 'for a real US gallon'
91 oct. premium is between $3.69-$4.15
Diesel is $3.72-$4.04
all are higher priced, the farther you go upcountry (up the mountain)

even Alaska & Hawaii aren't even close, to that ****

that's just crazy

Last edited:
Hopefully, there'll be a regime change federally, followed by one provincially to help straighten things out (somewhat).

Taxation doesn't obviate necessity.

About sums it up here...
gassign.jpg

Damn $6.42 a Gallon (1 Imperial gallon is 3.785....ltrs)
even in Canadian/US (1 Canadian gal. is eqiv. of 0.832....US Gal.)
even with the near 25% Canadian/US exchange rate :poke:
that's still almost double, of even here
& we have some of the most expensive fuel in the states
ours is 'too high', because of Lousy politics, extremely poor/weak leadership
& crazy excessive fuel Taxes, that doesn't get used on what they say it will...

All for a $150,000,000,000 train, that nobody wanted,
going to nowhere, that nobody voted for...

Here in Sonora Ca. area
it's $3.64-$3.77 for **** 87 oct. reg. 'for a real US gallon'
91 oct. premium is between $3.69-$4.15
Diesel is $3.72-$4.04
all are higher priced, the farther you go upcountry (up the mountain)

even Alaska & Hawaii aren't even close, to that ****

that's just crazy
Canadian imperial gallon is 4.546 litres - 1 Canadian gal. is 1.2 US gallons.

Just thought I'd cheer some if you guys up that live in a nicer part of the world I'm just getting ready to leave for work but first I've got to brush the snow off my school bus!!!hope its nicer where you are :thumbsup:

BBQ in shorts yesterday and snow today.
No fuel needed for a while.

Last edited:
Maybe a couple of weeks before I need fuel, snowing again.......Wayne I am probably 10/15 minutes from you. I would love to see your car sometime. Sebring Midland is about a half hour west of Orillia or NW of Barrie.

Maybe a couple of weeks before I need fuel, snowing again.......Wayne I am probably 10/15 minutes from you. I would love to see your car sometime. Sebring Midland is about a half hour west of Orillia or NW of Barrie.
Thanks for the info 71 charger

This is why my everyday car is a Toyota Yaris... balances out the BBM a bit in the summer months

Most of that is a tax/subsidy for our transit system. On my way home from work today it was $1.60.9 for regular (87).

I don't care how much it costs to fill the Super Bee with 94. I didn't buy it for the mileage.
don't use that crap Petro Canada they use ethanol in all there blends , I use Ultramar super( Valero in Usa) or shell super
and I buy a barrel of racing fuel and mix it to get a bit more kick

don't use that crap Petro Canada they use ethanol in all there blends , I use Ultramar super( Valero in Usa) or shell super
and I buy a barrel of racing fuel and mix it to get a bit more kick
I only fill at Chevron and I've yet to take up on my pilot buddy's offer to grab some 100LL from Abbotsford. I'll probably do that this summer for...shits and giggles.
:thumbsup:

Well the arco **** ethanol schmegular on the corner here in lovely armpit west hemet ca is
3.99.9 pg, Union 76, Shell, Mobil, Chevron are well over 4.00 pg.
Cali, most expensive & shittiest gas in USA.
RVs are gonna be cheap this winter if fuel prices don't t do a U-terus. 2008 when **** regular hit 5.00 pg, RVs of all sorts were being fire saled for astonishingly chicken feed prices.

Auto Transport Service
Back