• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movies you won't watch again for various reasons....

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:45 AM
Reaction score
I have always enjoyed watching movies but some are just too heavy to watch a second time.
I recall the 2018 version of A Star Is Born with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. THAT was a sad and depressing ending so no....I will not watch that again.
I sat through the musical Chicago because Mary wanted to see it.
I'll watch most car movies over and over but I don't seek out to watch any of the Fast and Furious movies because they are dumb as ****.
What movies are "one and done" for you?

NOT a movie guy. My short attention span coupled with my distain for anything new, will simply not allow it.....

that being said, there are several old movies I will watch if and when I come across them......... Good Bad Ugly, Somkey/Bandit, Falling Down, ect...

Wife INSISTED I watch Gone With the Wind; Holy ****, depressing X10........ never again

and the Wizard of Oz still scares me a little

Manchester by the Sea

If someone complains or whines that their life sucks have ‘em watch this.

Aside from the chase, the rest of the movie was B O R I N G.

What about the shotgun scene?
What other movie has the hit man protecting his ears from the blast noise with cotton balls!

Last edited:
Lord of the Rings.

B O R I N G.

Rhinestone....Stallone tries to be a country singer...

Many movies that are nominated for Oscars are boring.
Movie critics are jerkoffs.

I have always enjoyed watching movies but some are just too heavy to watch a second time.
I recall the 2018 version of A Star Is Born with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. THAT was a sad and depressing ending so no....I will not watch that again.
I sat through the musical Chicago because Mary wanted to see it.
I'll watch most car movies over and over but I don't seek out to watch any of the Fast and Furious movies because they are dumb as ****.
What movies are "one and done" for you?
1. Never had any inkling to sample that...
2. Ditto.
3. I've never seen any of the F-F movies. Ever.
The list of stinkers I've been exposed to (we have Netflix and Amazon Prime) is very long, thanks
to the wife having control of the remote. I'm usually a collateral viewer of the stuff she chooses,
off to the side on the PC doing my thing, so it's not total exposure at least.
Of recent memory though, she started watching that new one about that royal couple and I about
got testy with her about it.

Anything with that Whoopie ***** in it! Can't believe she's still a member of that View show...

OOoof.
Sister Act.
ANY Macauley Culkin movie other than Home Alone.
ANY Adam Sandler movie other than The Wedding Singer.

The Road
with Viggo Mortenson. The guy mumbles in every movie so I can't understand the dude AND the movie was depressing.
Dark Water with Jennifer Connelly.
Tropic Thunder. Critics LOVED it...I thought it sucked.
Million Dollar Baby. Good story but the ending is like a gut punch that I didn't need.

Last edited:
The English Patient.
I worked as projectionist at movie theater when it was out.
I had to babysit a problem 35mm print of the movie to keep on screen. Had to sit by projector for HOURS!!!!!!!

1671342320536.gif

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back