• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mp competition rear leaf springs

If you're Replacing factory stock Mopar OEM street Leaf springs for high performance Street use, Might as well select from the "Factory Super Stock" series which by their Anti--Squat leaf Bias design generate axle Separation body Rise to significantly Improve tire Traction without additional hardware.....Most All factory Mopar street Oem leaf springs (without Slapper Bars) Squat during Acceleration regardless of Arch height.....
Yes, that is what I wanted... but the ones the vendor sent me seem f-d up (see first msg). Not sure which one is wrong, thinking its the right side. I'm tempted to just buy both, again, and then compare with what I have.

Yes, that is what I wanted... but the ones the vendor sent me seem f-d up (see first msg). Not sure which one is wrong, thinking its the right side. I'm tempted to just buy both, again, and then compare with what I have.
Seems strange that one would buy drag race springs that are built specifically to have more arch on one side, then have 15 people explain it, and then go buy some more. Maybe I'm missing something.

Aww....Idk,.....Some folks might want a certain even on both sides, higher than stock ride height, + the Anti-squat rise action.....That could take more sorting thru available units to get that.....

Seems strange that one would buy drag race springs that are built specifically to have more arch on one side, then have 15 people explain it, and then go buy some more. Maybe I'm missing something.
Strange, no it just a bad situation. Only one guy said many inch lean is expected. Rest said 1 inch or under. I'm looking to reduce axle wind up, while not making it so I can't safely drive the car off track. I suspect maybe the right side is not correct, by the way the shackle is positioned (like the spring is also way too long). But can't prove it, unless I mailorder a set - not like I can walk in and see them where I live. Other option is to go with a different manufacturer.

They are built to reduce windup - not apply a different arch. At least that is how I am reading the docs.

Auto Transport Service
Back