• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1977 Chrysler Cordoba 400 CI stroker build thread.

crmzendrgone

Local time
1:31 AM
Reaction score
So I have decided to start building my stroker. the first step was to pull the old worn out engine. Done, check. now years later I am doing it. I got the engine back on the stand today to clean it up check it over and then we'll send it out to the machine shop.

fz7x2c.jpg

2nv58uw.jpg

24x13d2.jpg

b3u82q.gif

2q8pooo.jpg

Sorry for the large images.

I will have plenty of questions, so any input is well appreciated.!!
:sign4:

I wish he had a hemi, as soon as I can get a second 6 volt battery he'll be running on 12 volts and trust me he flys on 6 so 12 he'll be unstoppable.

So anyone have some ideas on what kind of cam I should put into this beast?

Dude, you so need to know how to resize these monster shots.

Cam duration dictates RPM band, cruise is a bit higher than bottom RPM band of the cam. The extra cubes of the stroker eat up duration a little bit. So step up 4 - 6 degrees on cam size for street use, 6-8+ for drag car.

An error on the side of caution, too small is not a bad error. To big just plan ol'sucks.

What is your tire size, gear ratio and intended usage of the car with the stroker?

Auto Transport Service
Back