• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 68 Charger is painted finally!

Runningman20

Local time
6:00 PM
Reaction score
I've had this car for around 16 years, started replacing sheet metal and got to the point where everything had to fit perfect and it sat for awhile. It's been gone for about 1.5 years, just got delivered on Easter Sunday. Not sure where to even start....

531.jpeg 534.jpeg

That was a lot of work, looks great! Be careful putting it back together, blankets and fender covers are your best friend's! Congratulations! 440'

My 65 Belvedere is coming home soon, so I think I understand how you feel. I'm a little sad the fabrication is about done and wonder what I will have to do when it is complete. I may tackle the body on my 66 SW?
Mike

Beautiful color, that's the color I want for my coronet, did you take pics of the car during the body work, the locals demand pics. Nice car.

Congratulations on getting the car back, and it looks great! :thumbsup::)

We actually just took one of our cars to the body and paint shop, should get it back by the end of the year. I hope you bagged and tagged everything and took LOTS of pictures before you took it apart, those are your best options so you can refer back and document the progress too.

Auto Transport Service
Back