• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a picture of a 71 B body with the dash frame only installed

70chall440

Local time
1:34 AM
Reaction score
As the title says, I am looking for pictures of a 71 B body (Charger is what I am working on) with just the dash frame installed or even with just the brackets that go to the cowl and firewall. I am test fitting my dash frame so that I can mock up my steering column and it just doesn't sit in there correctly, I feel like I am missing something or its possible I am working with the wrong cowl/firewall support brackets.

Greatly appreciate any help.

DSC00202.JPG

Exactly what I needed. If anyone has any more angles that would be great.

From what I can determine what I have is the 68-70 support brackets. I am considering modifying what I have, I don't think it would be too bad.

71237375678__05AFF57D-CD05-4AEB-BB33-4C54FA25FA27.jpg

Thank you, that shows me pretty much what I needed to see. The 71+ are vast different than the previous models.

I am assuming that the mount goes to the firewall and provides support for the MC as a part of the braking system?

Thank you, that shows me pretty much what I needed to see. The 71+ are vast different than the previous models.

I am assuming that the mount goes to the firewall and provides support for the MC as a part of the braking system?
Correct.

Auto Transport Service
Back