• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need reassured in ashtray light

pearljam724

Local time
11:07 AM
Reaction score
It’s been a while since I removed my ashtray. Is this attached and pointed in the correct direction ? This is backside of encasement. Not that it matters cause I can’t get half of my damn accessory lights to work, lol !

E8924AF6-C8CD-4C61-B4A7-6F381670DBE2.jpeg 9019FC96-608F-4F2D-9FED-95B72531BEA6.jpeg

The small hole pointing up is the light that shines into the ash tray, and the big hole is where the metal bulb assy pokes thru. It needs to be removed and reattached from the inside of the housing. This will make the small hole point down.

Welp map light is working now. Light bulb fell out of socket, ha ha. Just can’t get the ash tray, flashers, rear seat lights or signals to work. Maybe one day, lol !

Ash try light and flashers started to work without a fuse blowing for some unknown reason is working now, lol ? Only thing left is the damn turn signals. I can live with the seat lights not working for now.

how does the ash tray light turn on and off? is it spring loaded and create ground when door opens?

Auto Transport Service
Back