• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need some Women advice guys.

Just ticked over another year here....35 years since my wife and I first met. Been married over 30 now. :thumbsup:

I have been allowed to buy forgiven after buying 3 cars since then. :lol:

43 years and counting. The best thing that ever happened to me!! This was taken at our wedding rehearsal dinner.
nbhyop.jpg

I met my wife the old fashioned way...in a bar...LOL. To many people these days are to to lazy or broke to go out and meet people...guess there is always the shopping cart crash at the grocery store to meet women.
AL
I met Rebecca when I did some volunteering. One of the guys in the shop girlfriend always showed up, was nice Lady very talkative. Long story shortened she also volunteered at a ambulance corp. Wanted to know if I was interested. She volunteered on Wed. ( you signed up to be responsible for all calls on a given day of the week) Happened to be my day off so said sure. Job was to drive, and be the mule for lifting, carrying, etc. They only had tree people all ladies, each had their job depending on there skills. So I did. Rebecca was one of them. A year later we got married (now foe 22 years). Just enjoy life - DO "STUFF" anykind of "STUFF". The harder you look the worse it gets.
Some like cars some don't! If they like you it is because they like YOU. Not what you have!!!!

It’s not so easy anymore. I’ve said it in other threads, I’ll say it here. If you’re a daddy’s money trust fund millionaire d bag, you’re fine. If you’re a bar hopping mistreating d bag drunk you’ll do fine. However if you are in the middle like me, if you can cook, clean, have a decent house, have a steady job, any mechanical sense, you’re f****d. Women don’t want practical anymore, they a holes with a ton of money, or drunks that’ll mis treat them. I’m 26 and never dated and definitely never been married, and as the days go by, the hope diminishes.

Or maybe it’s just me, idk

"Alpha fucks, beta bucks" is the natural order of things. It was tempered in the past by religion, and is made much, much worse in the present by smart phones and social media. Women never wanted the "nice guy." In the past they had to marry him to avoid the social stigma of being an "old spinster" or a "single mother" (once considered unthinkable, hard to believe now!). Or to avoid prostitution - but now you can see women openly turning to **** and prostitution to avoid having to marry the "nice guy." It blows me away how much the "regular type dude" is hated. It wouldn't take more than a week for some of these camgirls to find a normal guy to marry them, but they'd rather jack off in front of tens of thousands of men and have that be on the internet forever, than marry the "regular type dude," have his children, and exist on the average income.

Your best bet is to move to asia, or maybe Eastern Europe; although the secret is out and the demand for those women is increasing. Don't try to bring foreign women here though - you have to go to Thailand or the Phillipines and become a part of their patriarchy. At least until those dudes get tired of the whites and blacks and kick them all out.

As long as we're on the topic, Mrs. 64BEL and I just hit 34 years of marriage this past Friday. We met 38 years ago this month. Wow, how did I get to be this old?

As long as we're on the topic, Mrs. 64BEL and I just hit 34 years of marriage this past Friday. We met 38 years ago this month. Wow, how did I get to be this old?

Like '85 was a long time ago - I guess it is now!

For the single guys out there, meeting a good woman can happen anywhere. It does not have to be just the bars or the online dating sites. I tried both and met a lot of women that way. Some were fun, some were as boring as an insurance seminar.

Single women do want relationships but they can sense desperation. Most are not attracted to weak acting men. They are attracted to confidence. Appearance does matter. If you are ugly, you will really need to develop some social skills. I've known ugly guys that ended up with decent looking women. It is not just about money. It helps but it is not everything. AS chatty as women are, they want to feel like you are engaged in the conversation with them.
You have to have some conversation skills and it can't just be about cars.
You should dress well. You don't need a tuxedo but you should have clean clothes that fit. I have known plenty of women that are attracted to blue collar type guys. Strong hands, confident eyes and a duty to protect are traits that appeal to most women.
Bad boys attract women for the short term but these relationships usually end quickly. Getting a "lot of women" is not the same as getting a great woman.

This thread is 10 years old?
Probably longer than some have been married now.
41 years is my number.
Advice I give the youth.
1. Find someone you are friends with. Someone you like.
Shenandoah-300x300.jpg

2. If you go into marriage with the idea that if it doesn't work out you can get a divorce, you are probably doomed from the start.

This thread is 10 years old?
Probably longer than some have been married now.
41 years is my number.
Advice I give the youth.
1. Find someone you are friends with. Someone you like.
View attachment 1396263
2. If you go into marriage with the idea that it doesn't work out you can get a divorce, you are probably doomed from the start.
So are you one of the guys in this picture? I don't see no woman......

I'm definitely not one to give advice, had few girlfriends, never was good with social interactions, didn't know how to approach them, etc. I met my wife 20 years ago at a wedding reception, I'm not much for dancing but when I saw her I knew I had to try and the rest is history.

You also need to have a decent looking female friend(s) to do things with and be active with. Be that "Gay" safe friend that is "not gay". Don't be afraid to add some nice shirts to all those car t-shirts in your closet. Women will love to help you with that, just like they will come to you about a car problem. They have been dressing up dolls since they were 5 years old. Being with her in public "pre-qualifies" you to other women. There is a group online called "Meetup.com", force yourself to go do things on there even if it is a drum circle. You "want" to be the only guy with a group of girls. That just screams security. Always, and I mean always be open to hang out with a group of women just for the above reason. Also, the new male pickup spot for women is Moose Lodges, The Elk Lodge, VFW and other places like that. Women are finding husbands there and the secret is spreading like wildfire. Go to their car shows and you will notice there are single women volunteering. Get the book "The Way of the Superior Man" and read it. Every guy we have had do this has gotten something different out of it. This is typical "Day One" info. Next I have to tell you about "Contra Dancing".

Lots of bad advice here, been married almost 30 years and could not imagine any other lifestyle!
Love is an amazing thing...

Auto Transport Service
Back