• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new format

Sweet, I noticed that too...

Pretty much, no. Because I don't know what the 1 hour tab is that you keep talking about.

View attachment 330901

The text highlighted in red below...
upload_2016-4-13_8-22-39.png

If I'm logged in, move the cursor over this text and it becomes underlined, clicking it opens the thread taking you to the last post.
If not logged in, this text is 'dead' and the only way I can see to open a thread is to click on the title, which takes you to the first post and you have to scroll through to the end to read the last post.....

First, The time isn't clickable. Its the title that you must be clicking.

Second, when not logged in, the system doesn't know who you are and sends you to the first post in the thread. I realize it might be a problem for you but for someone who hasn't been to the site before, they want to go to the first post, not the last.

From what I can tell, all you have to do is log in and the problem for you is solved.

First, The time isn't clickable. Its the title that you must be clicking.

Second, when not logged in, the system doesn't know who you are and sends you to the first post in the thread. I realize it might be a problem for you but for someone who hasn't been to the site before, they want to go to the first post, not the last.

From what I can tell, all you have to do is log in and the problem for you is solved.

Well, I must have a special PC then, because clicking the time text is how I just opened this to read it.

I appreciate logging in solves the problem, I just raised it as it used to work both ways in the old format and now it doesn't, thought it might be a simple fix.

Well, I must have a special PC then, because clicking the time text is how I just opened this to read it.
Well, maybe you do because I checked it myself and the time isn't clickable that I can find, logged in, not logged in, doesn't matter on my end.

thought it might be a simple fix.

Not at all. Not only that, it doesn't make sense. See when your logged in and click the title of a thread, it takes you to the last post you haven't read.

Well, maybe you do because I checked it myself and the time isn't clickable that I can find, logged in, not logged in, doesn't matter on my end.

Not at all. Not only that, it doesn't make sense. See when your logged in and click the title of a thread, it takes you to the last post you haven't read.

So it does! I've never noticed that before.....I guess because I've always used the time text to open posts !!???!!

Auto Transport Service
Back