• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NFL Is Here!!! Let The Smack Commence!

Congrats to the Philly Eagles
on their 1st Super Bowl win...

Love it, funny
but how does that crow taste...

Ask her......

:D

Pelosi-Eat-Crow--57169.jpg

side note...
During a radio interview Sunday on the “Chris Stigall Show,” Conway told the Philadelphia radio host that she’ll invite United States military veterans to fill in for any NFL players who skips the post-Super Bowl White House trip.

Every year, the team that wins the Super Bowl is invited to the White House for a celebratory ceremony with the president.
Leading up to Sunday’s game, Eagles defensive end Chris Long said he wouldn’t visit the White House if his team wins.
:hifu:Chris Long

http://www.sportbible.com/americanf...to-riches-story-celebrates-teams-win-20180205

Here's a good story. This guy gets it. A Vet, a True fan and lived a good life despite all that he faced early and continues to do so even with the loss of his wife... Glad he got to see something he has waited so long for. Someone to admire for sure as these guys are the ones that our society benefits from and is a great loss when gone not like some baby who walks away cause they can't handle defeat or some fan who destroys something or attacks someone cause they won or lost....

Trump ought to cancel their trip until the NFL can start doing the right thing and stand for the National Anthem!

Also Howie should slap the **** out of his kid!

Oakland Raiders coach Jon Grudens' best move so far. Firing CB coach Rod Woodson!!!!

What changes? Refs aren't always throwing calls for Patriots?

everyone knew it was a catch....... **** the Patriots..... Eagles slayed the dragon
Yeah but I hate Mike Tomlin as much as I do Kaeperdick. He's a pos, punished the one player on his team who came out for the anthem.
**** Tomlin, I go for any other team before I will his. I thought it was hilarious that they lost like that. Hopefully they go 0-16 next year and Tomlin gets aids from roethlisboerger

Looks like they're getting serious about putting an end to kick-offs. They say they're 5 times more likely to cause concussions than any other play. Punts are 2nd to kick-offs. I told my wife the world is going to suck by the time I die.

enjoying a nice Sunday night watching the Super Bowl ........ for about the hundredth time :bananadance:

Super Bowl Champion Eagles are now uninvited to attend the White House because a few members of the team are still opposing the anthem and/or Trump. I love Trump's stance on this. These NFL jerks want to protest the anthem and disrespect the flag but none are using their resources and wealth to better the situation they complain about. I foresee a further decline in NFL ratings this upcoming season.

The ones that do protest the anthem and disrespect the flag, throw them in the military on the fronts line, see how long they last.

If the NFL anthem protesters are truly passionate about their cause maybe they should get off their knees when the anthem is played then look to JJ Watt and learn a thing or two. He is a difference maker and a hero to the people of Houston.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back