• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NFL Is Here!!! Let The Smack Commence!

The ones that do protest the anthem and disrespect the flag, throw them in the military on the fronts line, see how long they last.
No. They would just be of hindrance to the well trained disciplined members of our military that are already there.
I say put them in jihad uniforms and use them for bayonet practice, or make make them check the road for landmines with only their hands and feet

I haven't seem much news about my Raiders

I think Gruden likes it that way too...

I hope they don't suck :lol:
I think Carr will really like Gruden's offense too
he may be the league offensive MVP, if he grasps it well
team made a few good moves on defense too...

I wish they'd gotten rid of Marshon Lynch,
I'm not impressed by him "one bit"
a real pariah, a bad example of a professional athlete...

I hope Grunden runs the team, with a firm fist like he use to...
Not let a bunch of spoiled overpaid millionaires rule the roost,
run amuck, like most the NFL teams today...

I for 1 am sick of that ****...

:popcorn:

I haven't seem much news about my Raiders

I think Gruden likes it that way too...

I hope they don't suck :lol:
I think Carr will really like Gruden's offense too
he may be the league offensive MVP, if he grasps it well
team made a few good moves on defense too...

I wish they'd gotten rid of Marshon Lynch,
I'm not impressed by him "one bit"
a real pariah, a bad example of a professional athlete...

I hope Grunden runs the team, with a firm fist like he use to...
Not let a bunch of spoiled overpaid millionaires rule the roost,
run amuck, like most the NFL teams today...

I for 1 am sick of that ****...

:popcorn:
They wasted lots of money on Lynch, get rid of the cancer.
Gruden is like Dungy or Madden and wants a tight ship.
I fear the days of tight ships have sailed. pun intended
The new days are of inmates running the asylum with the aid of the uber duber liberal sports media.

They wasted lots of money on Lynch, get rid of the cancer.
Gruden is like Dungy or Madden and wants a tight ship.
I fear the days of tight ships have sailed. pun intended
The new days are of inmates running the asylum with the aid of the uber duber liberal sports media.
"yeah the nuts are now running the asylum"

I wish the owners would stand up & stay strong
not cave to the players union BS, media nonsense
it's a business, the players action on & off the field
affects the whole league & every one of their franchises

it affects the fans, cities, facilities, tax base etc. drastically too
also many fans have a lot invested as well,
they are fleeing in droves

hell that's not even bringing the disrespectful
or the unpatriotic aspects BS into it either
that's where the PC & the union crowd, rules the roost
the owners just buckle/cave

"the fox is now in control of the henhouse"

I'm with the pres. on this one

2 great analogies :thumbsup:

What pissed me off is listening to sports media defend the fuckers.
It ain't Trump against the NFL, it's the NFL against the Liberal sports media.

In '16 when this started and rating immediately began to drop. The SM claimed it was an election year.
In '17 when it conti urd to drop they blamed several things but vehemently denied that this was the cause.
Now the SM is saying that Tru.p forced his will on the NFL. Totally ignore g the fact that revenue is down, significantly

NFL anthem protests have begun. I am becoming more of a college football fan every year and less of a pro fan.

These punk millionaires just can’t seem to straighten their spines and stand up. I hate it but still watch football. The Minnesota Vikings were the only team last year that didn’t demonstrate - that’s my home team. I’ll always watch them.

34745854_597516750613774_5270916051859668992_n.jpg

NFL anthem protests have begun. I am becoming more of a college football fan every year and less of a pro fan.
I've always been a college football fan.
Team play at its purest
They try this **** and boosters pull funding.

Used to say "Go Pack Go!" Now I say "Pack and Go!" Rodgers is now advocating kneeling, **** him.

This thread was started in 2012. My, hasn't the NFL changed in those 6 years hence. Here's my smack: the NFL sucks and if they never played another game I would care less.

Used to say "Go Pack Go!" Now I say "Pack and Go!" Rodgers is now advocating kneeling, **** him.
What the ****!
I thought the Packers were owned by the people! Not some asswipe beholden to sports media!
Looks like the Cowboys are America's team!

What the ****!
I thought the Packers were owned by the people! Not some asswipe beholden to sports media!
Looks like the Cowboys are America's team!

I seem to recall reading an article that he basically laid the law down on how he expected his players to conduct themselves. I think (but not sure) that he's the only one to have done that.

I seem to recall reading an article that he basically laid the law down on how he expected his players to conduct themselves. I think (but not sure) that he's the only one to have done that.
He told them they'll stand or they're in breach of contract. (No $$$$ )

As far as off field conduct goes, who knows. They are what they are.... If you get my drift

He told them they'll stand or they're in breach of contract. (No $$$$ )

As far as off field conduct goes, who knows. They are what they are.... If you get my drift
I precisely get your drift. Concur.

I have been home for about 10 days now trying to get over a 5 month fight with pneumonia. In that time I have been able to attend 2 of my grandsons scrimmages. He is 10 and a 125 lb lineman. He plays iron man and never comes off the field. Talk about pure sport, I may never watch another nfl game again.

Pray for your recovery, pneumonia is a very bad ailment.

Do you have somebody in your truck at least?

Pray for your recovery, pneumonia is a very bad ailment.

Do you have somebody in your truck at least?
No not yet, I worked all that time but it finally drug me down to the point I couldn't do it no more. I think I'm going up now. Thanks for the prayers.

If we really want them to get the message,don't watch it.don't go to the games,and don't buy their products!

If we really want them to get the message,don't watch it.don't go to the games,and don't buy their products!
I don't drink any Anheiser-Busch products (Old Mill for me), I hate Buffalo Wild Wings (menu sucks), I don't eat Doritos. Ect ect.
And this was before the kneeling... lol

Auto Transport Service
Back