• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NFL Is Here!!! Let The Smack Commence!

Ha,ha... what a comical ending. The Seahawks had their 2nd straight SB win all gift-wrapped... then the coaches blew it, just like the Packers did against them.!! And these guys get paid big money, when any simpleton would've just handed the ball to Marshawn Lynch for the closest thing to a guarantee as you can get. ROFL !!

If you can double post, so can I.

Have you seen the Seattle Times front cover?

http://seattletimes.com/PDF/frontpage.pdf

bab56f54121d564d1b6584fd07e13c64.jpg

this%2Bis%2Bfor%2Ball%2Byou%2Bpatriots%2Bhaters%2Bout%2Bthere.jpg

keep%2Bhating.jpg

over%2Bthere%2Bhaters.jpg

Haters+gonna+hate.jpg

Congrats to the Pats! They played a very tough game and scored two TD's in the fourth quarter that they had to.

It was tough to watch as a Hawks fan, my heart's a little weaker this morning than it was yesterday....LOL!

Once again, they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.....

2nd and goal from the 1 yd line.......just give the damned ball to Lynch and let him do the voodoo he do.(<-----Monday morning QB here------>)

Still stunned.....

You don't need to be a Monday Qb to know that was the way to go..

As I die hard football fan I stayed up to watch the game, it started 1:30 AM my time, it ended at 5:40 AM. Not having my team in the game meant I was going for the Seahawks..And as a former player and later on a coach, I was speechless as to that call. Considering the miraculous catch and then Lynch's run to the 1 yard line..I mean, just run it in! Lynch would have willed the himself to morph through players to get that TD..

Congrats to the Pats! They played a very tough game and scored two TD's in the fourth quarter that they had to.

It was tough to watch as a Hawks fan, my heart's a little weaker this morning than it was yesterday....LOL!

Once again, they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.....

2nd and goal from the 1 yd line.......just give the damned ball to Lynch and let him do the voodoo he do.(<-----Monday morning QB here------>)

Still stunned.....

Yep I said the same thing in the other ring post, along with about 1/2 the people that watched the game...

Yep I said the same thing in the other ring post, along with about 1/2 the people that watched the game...

And I'll say the same thing that I said on the other thread.

It's really quite simple, had they just blasted Lynch in there, it's entirely possible that Brady (King of the come backs) could have got to within field goal range with 30 seconds and 2 time outs. They were just chewing the clock, I'm suprized you missed that Bud. There is no question it would be a Lynch run, just not on second down.

I'll give you that a slant play in traffic was a bad call, should have been in the corners or back of the end zone so Wilson could have just waisted the pass if he didn't have a target. Plenty of time left in that game with those two teams.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the Sea Chuckles, I just hate the Pats less. The Seahawks got beat at their own game and everyone is looking for excuses.

Hell of a game. Don't take that pick away from the Pats. One hell of a move by Butler plus everyone is forgetting overcoming the 10 point deficit in the 4th.

Nice job Pats. The best team won.

Pete Carroll..... Super genius.

One thing that the Seahawks showed yesterday is that after a couple of injuries, their defensive secondary isn't very deep. I'll give credit to Belechick and Brady for recognizing and exploiting the weaknesses in the Hawks pass defense. They gave up a two possession lead in the fourth quarter to determined Pats offense. Tough loss for the Hawks. It'll be interesting to see how the Seahawks look next year because I expect them to have to give up some key players to stay under the cap.

Now their fans can feel what it was like losing to the Giants in 2007. It only takes a few seconds for big things to happen.

What fans? They all jumped off the wagon around 8:30 PM Pacific yesterday.

There's always a bandwagon effect whenever a team is really good. Even people who don't know or care about any sports get caught up in it but I don't think the Hawks are going to have any trouble selling tickets for the foreseeable future. After all, they had a better season than 30 of the 32 teams in the league. Just sayin.

Does anyone really believe that the Patriots won against the Colts because of manipulated "air pressure" in the Footballs? Did the "deflated" Footballs in the Colts Game (2 weeks prior) have an adverse effect on the Seahawks in the Superbowl? Brady's stats were BETTER against "the Best Defense" than his Game against the Colts! If un-related excuses makes some folks feel better about the Patriots Superbowl Victory, then have at it. Here are the facts.

Tom Brady's passing statistics in the AFC Championship against the Colts - 23/35 226 YDS, 3 TD, 1 INT

Tom Brady's passing statistics in the Superbowl against the Seahawks - 37/50 328 YDS, 4 TD, 2 INT

If the Pats come out of this with nothing more than a slap on the wrist.......

.....I think Pete Rose deserves to be in the Baseball Hall of Fame........

If the Pats come out of this with nothing more than a slap on the wrist.......

.....I think Pete Rose deserves to be in the Baseball Hall of Fame........

You're right! Pete Rose should be in the Hall of Fame. His Baseball gambling (years later) had nothing to do with his record setting performances as a player. Did they remove O.J Simpson from the HOF after his shenanigans that followed his 1985 induction? If an incident is so bad that it keeps them out of the Hall of Fame AFTER their performance on the field, then those same infractions should be reason to remove them. The hypocritical, double standards for punishing Athletes is comical at best. Other Baseball players were never formally convicted of "cheating" but the simple suspicion of the infraction has kept them from getting in. What ever happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty?

Like I said, Brady PROVED that his statistics were BETTER than when the Footballs were supposedly under inflated. If deflated Footballs made Brady better, why wasn't it evident in the comparison statistics between the Colts and Seattle? Why with "regulation" inflated Footballs was he able to improve his Quarterback rating against the Seahawks? How was he able to help in scoring 9 points OVER (the average points allowed) by the "best" defense in Football? If his statistics were worse in the Superbowl, that would add substance to the "cheating" ordeal. The fact that Brady did better against the Seahawks completely contradicts the reasoning by those who just wanted Seattle to win.

What I can't figure out is why someone has not called out the fact that Brady did BETTER with "regulation inflated" Footballs than with the "under inflated" ones! Maybe they should look into seeing if someone was tampering with the under inflated Footballs to hinder Brady's performance in the game against the Colts. It's obvious that he does MUCH better when the Footballs are properly inflated!

Last edited:
Cheating in even the most miniscule ways, is still cheating
{still against the rules, rules are rules, no matter how petty, someone purposely broke the rules}
regardless of out come !!!
That's actually the really sad part, is they {the NE Patriots}
didn't even need to cheat to win, probably haven't ever needed to cheat to win,
but have a history of doing it, Why ??... That's rhetorical I already know the answer...

Denial isn't a river in Africa....
How come people can't see that simple fact ??... That's rhetorical I know the answer already...

We all of a sudden have a bunch of football fans now, when before there were only just a few,
come on now, seems like just a bunch of jonny come lately's,
jumping on the winners band wagon...LOL

Win at all cost, bare none & screw sportsmanship or the rules,
especially when winning outweighs any broken rules or fines/punishments, type of mentality...

Have I ever said how much I hate Tom Brady, Bilacheat & the Patriots ??

Congrats to the Pats for another Super Bowl win
DAMN, now I think I just barfed in my mouth a little again...LOL

We all of a sudden have a bunch of football fans now

I can assure you I am a not a "fan" (that word is abbreviated from the actual word fanatic) over Football or anything that I have no impact or control over. And the "cheating" aspect you mentioned is nothing short of a "punch line" in the overall scheme of things. Don't think for one second that EVERY Football Team (including the Patriots & Seahawks) is not LOADED with guys taking various drugs that enhance their physical size & performance. They're ALL "cheating" in one way or another! It's usually the Team at the top of the heap that is always used as a scape goat or example.

Always remember that a "thief" is still a "thief" regardless of whether or not they are caught!

Win at all cost, bare none & screw sportsmanship or the rules,
especially when winning outweighs any broken rules or fines/punishments, type of mentality...

I think I said earlier, as they say in NASCAR, If you aint cheat'n, you aint winn'n.
Isn't that the American way Bud? Think about it.

By the way, what do you think of Brady and the Pats?

Auto Transport Service
Back