• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NFL Is Here!!! Let The Smack Commence!

I'm going to weigh in on this again because I'm a huge Bronco fan and I want the best for them. As I said Manning definitely shows his age and physical ability - or the lessening of it as the case may be. Love the guy but no one outruns Father Time for long. Muhammad Ali used to say that all the time as his skills deteriorated with age.

i still say Manning looked decent in the game Sunday. He wins with his brains more than his "shotgun" arm that he doesn't have. His long ball is gone - but not sure,that he ever really had the big arm. He had some open receivers that he over threw - but the bulk of the problem was short to mid-range passes that these guys are paid to catch. They were there, wobbly or not they were blown yardage opportunities. I personally think they're better off with Manning last Sunday and the following Sunday's games than with Brock.

i think it's time for Manning to retire with grace and hopefully go out with a high note. I also think that's at the end of the season - not in the middle of the playoffs. He's still the guy until the sun sets on the Broncos season. Brock's not going to get anyone a ring this season. Manning may not either - but he's the best shot at it.

Patriots (aka Cheeters!) suck. Denver 28-10.

Arizona whacks Carolina in a surprise upset 35-13.

Denver-Arizona for that Super Bowl game thingy!

Denver_Broncos4.jpg

Wow , didn't know there was thin air in OK...

The Pats cant do anything!!

The Denver defense is making sure of that! Fifteen minutes of Bronco style football left.

th

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Never doubt me!

What a game. Denver led the whole way!! Their defense was swarming Brady all day. I was feeling stressed the whole second half. It was a battle that's for sure.
Go Broncos - bring it on!

Panthers and Bronco's will be my guess.
Called it back on the 17th. I'm half way there and by the way the NFC game is going so far, I'm 75% there.

- - - Updated - - -

Ditto that.

Thanks RC.
Had that game been played in Gillette? Possibly a little different out come.
Good close fun game to watch.

Denver has had a really good defense this year but they did surprise my today with how they dominated NE and Brady.

Agreed. They were all over him from the start. The offense still needs to put more points on the board to win the SB. Manning was his usual cunning self - but they have to be even more in the scoring mood for whom ever they play. (Right now that looks to be Carolina) still early - but they're looking nasty.

By the looks of both games, the Bronco's will definitely have their handful with the Carolina Panthers!!!!!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back