• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NFL Is Here!!! Let The Smack Commence!

Congratulations to the Panther Organization and fans. They really throttled the Cardinals today. I'm a die hard Denver fan (after the Vikings). I'm of hope we have a battle worthy of two champion caliber teams. I'd really like to see Manning go out with a Super Bowl win.

The lack of a Patriot running game finally caught up with them and Denver's defense was able to put enough pressure on Brady to upset his timing. It'll be interesting to see the Panther offense and Newton up against Wade Phiilips defense.

Judging by "the other" game, it looks like Denver really has their work cut out for them.

Denver defense came alive in second half of Pittsburgh game, but they still kind of struggled.

Defense looked much better against NE, but they still kind of struggled.

Carolina has "name brand" players at nearly every key position both offense and defense, plus every play is a potential run play.

...and turnovers.

They did not struggle at all.

Coaching has an enormously important role in the building and sustaining a game plan.....I think the game, (L) 0r (50) will be a battle of coaching as well as playing & players.....:eusa_think:

Sonny hopes they both lose .......should be a good game,.... I hope:sixpack::cheers2::hungry::happy1::VB toast:

Wambulance has taken them away...LOL

Denver's defense against Carolina's offense

too bad for NE & Brady fans...LOL
{sorry Ski & RC}

seems "somewhat" fitting, the fairytale BS would be Peyton goes out on-top,
{NFL officials may just help to accommodate him too...LOL}
but the Panthers looked damn good too

At-least we have a team from "WEST" {AFC West} of the Mississippi in the SB in Santa Clara Ca.

Go Raiders, I'm just waiting for the draft....LOL

Agreed, Denver's superior defense was NE's downfall. However, in the 2nd half, NE was giving the Bronco's some fits. Carolina seems to be pretty damn strong; what's the odds of the Broncos beating them?

Not sure any odds, but yes Carolina looks really good...

I personally think it'll be the Panthers winning &
upset the Bronco's send off for Manning...

{I still disliked that "this ones for John" BS in the late 90's, it's a team effort not just a single touted player}

BUT;
I'm also the kiss of death, in many of my predictions this year "usually" thou...LOL

The line after the Panther game was the Panthers by 4 - expected to go down to 3.5 by game time.

I'll still watch it thou, reluctantly I must say....LOL

Who's watching the Pro Bowl?

I dislike the new format, it sucks a$$ IMO
I liked the old AFC vs NFC format
I went to Hawaii for 12 Pro-Bowls in the 90's to early 2000's...
I won't now...

Yes it became over glorified at the end of that stretch too...
Players mailing it in so to speak, didn't want to hurt {or get hurt} their multi-million $$$ careers,
some really lousy tackling, lame performances & completely stupid rules etc.

No way I'd go now, It's all messed up,
IMO it's just another shity "mailed in effort" all-star game now...

Should be after the SB too, how stupid is that concept ?
so the SB Players can all attend &/or play too...
It's messed up, IMO...

On my way to work this morning, the radio said Vegas oddsmakers had Carolina by 5-1/2 points.

manning genius!!!.jpg

The NFL Pro Bowl is the biggest joke in sports. There's nothing about it that resembles football. They should just honor the players selected and skip the game. I can't say that I blame the players really - but why pretend it's football? The lingerie league is tougher than the Pro Bowl. More fun to watch too.

Auto Transport Service
Back