• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No Canucks at Mopars at Carlisle

gkent

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:13 PM
Reaction score
Well ya won't be seeing any Canucks at Mopars at Carlisle. Borders won't be open till at least a week later ... maybe !

funny-Canadian-police-plan-domination.jpg

I had one of those Canucks buy one of my 96 Indy Ram trucks at Carlisle a few years ago! He said do you think the truck can make it from here to Nova Scotia, eh ! I said do you have triple Eh!

I Love my Canadian brothers! Been to northern Ontario fly in hunting and fishing a few times, good times! 440'

I Love my Canadian brothers! Been to northern Ontario fly in hunting and fishing a few times, good times!

Oh yeah, that's REALLY representative of our country and culture - kinda like a Canadian going to Florida and claiming to know all about the U.S. and Americans !!

Oh yeah, that's REALLY representative of our country and culture - kinda like a Canadian going to Florida and claiming to know all about the U.S. and Americans !!
I went to Disneyland Ca, twice....so that means I know all about USA. :lol:

I went to Disneyland Ca, twice....so that means I know all about USA. :lol:
Going to an over priced fantasy amusement park with a bunch of rude line cutters doesn't mean you know anything about the people in the US......... Oh, wait, maybe....

Last word was borders would be closed until July 21st, but they just keep sliding it.

This means the stores in Carlisle won’t run out of Budweiser 60 paks!

Anyhow, now matter how you cut it, I'm pissed! I'm not a covid denyer ... but I'm still pissed. Missed Spring Carlisle this week and now Mopars at Carlisle.

Last edited by a moderator:
You poor BASTARDS. And a devastating blow to the mosquito plagued muddy rainy hole that Carlisle is at that time of year. Come to Fall Fling in Los Angeles instead. Sunny and dry. If Justin lets you that is.

Auto Transport Service
Back