• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No Front Turn signals...Help!

STREETREBEL

Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
I found my flasher and replaced it, thanks to you guys.
My turn signals worked a couple of times then the front one's quit.
The back one's still work and my flashers work, but no front turn signals.
Can anybody help?

Go for the low-hanging fruit first, and check the front bulbs. If ok, electrical bugs are always divide and conquer! I'd disconnect the front lamp harness at the bulkhead, and test there to see if you're getting anything on the dash side. Turn on the turn signal switch, and a test light will blink if it's working. If yes, then it's something either in the ground, or sockets, or harness going forward. If not, then start going backwards from there on the interior side.

Go for the low-hanging fruit first, and check the front bulbs. If ok, electrical bugs are always divide and conquer! I'd disconnect the front lamp harness at the bulkhead, and test there to see if you're getting anything on the dash side. Turn on the turn signal switch, and a test light will blink if it's working. If yes, then it's something either in the ground, or sockets, or harness going forward. If not, then start going backwards from there on the interior side.

X2:headbang:

Thanks, I should have mention that I did that.
That's all I have check. I don't know what else to do.
The dash lights don't work either!

Auto Transport Service
Back