• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No Images showing in any thread, just empty white boxes with a small question mark in the middle. What goes?

No trouble here. Try shutting your computer/iPad/phone off for a few minutes? Just thinking out loud…

0AFBECB8-4833-478E-B6C1-B1B263047C0E.gif

@Pops1967GTX can you see it?

Last edited:
Some people are having problems viewing images on the site recently probably due to webp. Webp is an image format similar to jpeg but with better compression and smaller file size. Not every image program or web browser supports webp though. Internet Explorer 11 supposedly doesn't. Most peoples browsers will recognize webp but when you save the image to your computer and can't open it, it's because the image program doesn't support webp. I'm guessing the web admins updated the site to serve webp images to save on bandwitdh costs.

I tried all suggestions and still can’t see still pics. Believe I can see videos and the swinging tits.

This thread was started in another forum and I moved it to Web questions. I don't know if @Joeychgo get's notifications after the move. I'll ask him to stop by.

Safari on IPad

Webp support started in safari 14. Not sure which version you have but if older it won't display those images. You can see the swinging tits because that is a .gif and not a .webp image.

It says 12.5.5 It worked a few days ago here. Other forums still work such as the 69roadrunner forum.

If 12.5.5 is the safari version number the images won't be supported. You could check if there's a safari update. The images on 69roadrunner forum are still being served as .jpeg images. The site admins probably made the change from .jpeg to .webp images on this website a few days ago.

I'm usually on my phone and have zero issues on it. But I just got back home from being away at work and my laptop has a semi transparent white strip across the bottom inch of the screen and a huge blank space above the topics. Not sure if this has been mentioned in any other trouble threads or not. Only here, not on FABO.

FA953AF9-57CF-4DD3-9F2E-BBC2BADA0863.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm usually on my phone and have zero issues on it. But I just got back home from being away at work and my laptop has a semi transparent white strip across the bottom inch of the screen. Not sure if this has been mentioned in any other trouble threads or not. Only here, not on FABO.
Many times, it goes away when you login right? Can't hit accept cookies to "make site" work better. Haven't seen any difference.

I'm usually on my phone and have zero issues on it. But I just got back home from being away at work and my laptop has a semi transparent white strip across the bottom inch of the screen and a huge blank space above the topics. Not sure if this has been mentioned in any other trouble threads or not. Only here, not on FABO.

View attachment 1407067
I had that same white strip across the bottom of my laptop too and it lasted for less than a day. Something is messing with things but what....

I can say that when I click recent posts or refresh the page, the gap at the top and the white line micromomentarily go away. But return immediately as the page is loaded.

I have also noticed lately that sometimes when I thank a post, it will be gone when I go back later. This has happened randomly but more than once.

Auto Transport Service
Back