• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

not a b body but

Dgc

Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
Ive been working in the same area for a while now doing many different construction jobs for one customer and then the next and was talking with a older gentleman yesterday morn as he was walking his dog. then when leaving for the day saw a 68 RR in a garage so since the door was up stopped to say hello and it was the same man I was talking with in the morn, we talked a bit about our cars and he told me about his 73 challenger he wont ever get to doing and then showed me the 2 440s a 70 and 69 hp the 68 383 hp all very nice and ran when taken out of cars sitting on stands in a clean warm garage and many other parts he wants to sell. We will see but trying to make a package deal for everything, sometimes it pay to not be shy and introduce yourself !

You got that right! You never know whats lurking somewhere. And as you have shown, it pays to talk to people and do some rubber necking.

Sometimes.... it's a bad thing too.
:elmer:

Auto Transport Service
Back