• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not mopar but I wanted to post.

Michael789

Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
20140405_152520.jpgOk I know it's not mopar but I still love theses cars, this is about 40 minutes from my place.57 Chevy Bel Air20140405_152535.jpg20140405_152449.jpg

I had one a longgg time ago and they are a great car, most every Chevy guys favorite of the "shoebox" cars they call them, i wish i had it today the same shape it was in then! You may be surprised at what shape its in under there, they put much more quality better metal in them in those days, no hood but you could sit on that one lol, don't try it with today's hoods :)

Had one in High school bought it for $50.00 in 1972. no engine or trans. I think I had around $300.00 in it. those were the days.

images.jpg

Is it for sale or is the guy waiting for it to turn to dirt? I hope it goes to a good home, the two doors are getting hard to come by. Mopar or not I hate it when I good project goes the way of a 80 year old man saying I'm gonna restore it one day. Especially when he's been saying that since he was 40.

That is a 210, Belairs had stainless over the doors and rear window. Stainless on rear fins went about three times farther than the 210s & 150s. Not trying to be smart, but if you make an offer for it there is a fair difference in price.

I think our B bodies and the timeless 57 Chevy are a nice compliment to each other

Well said!

Good place for it.....

Kelly, ill assume your one of the younger crowd but the days of Chevy guys verse Ford guys and Chevy and Ford verses Mopar guys is long gone now, This is a time when we can all get together at a car show and share story's of "the good old days" and we don't argue but enjoy the love we had of the cars we all had and all the story's that gos with them. Im not in any way trying to be offensive but in the memory's we all share, there was a time to pick on one another, today we love the cars and the memory's we had with them back then. trophies of days past. :)

This car is five minutes from me. It's been parked since before I moved here. The plates expired in May 1984.

57 wagon 01.jpg

I'm from around Reno and during hot august nights that's all you see 55 56 57 chevs. A little tired of them is all.

I like other makes besides just Mopar's, but at what point do you say no, after all, isn't this forum, for B bodies only?....let alone post a Chevy nice or otherwise in a Mopar project section, I've even owned a nice 57 Chevy at one time, but wouldn't post it in a Mopar forum. If it gets to stay here, then anyone can post any make or model here, not being hateful, but your setting a precedence for others to post here or your being selective and hateful to others who want to showcase their other makes, it should be in a section dedicated for other makes and models, but then this wouldn't be a for b bodies only forum anymore would it. It's not about being hateful, just appropriate.

Auto Transport Service
Back