• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Off to the body & paint shop today

Yeah, it is an uncommon color and a nice change to see. I've seen plenty of black, red and blue ones.

Looks beautiful Mark. That color combo really pops. Your lawn looks nice and green but like you said we've got snow in the forecast.

You can see the remnants of last week's snow in those pictures. It hit 60 today, but it's going to get frigid later on this week.

Sun
partly_cloudy.png

60°
30°
Mon
snow_s_rain.png

38°
26°
Tue
sunny.png

36°
16°
Wed
partly_cloudy.png

31°
23°
Thu
snow.png

25°
13°
Fri
partly_cloudy.png

29°
10°
Sat
partly_cloudy.png

34°
21°
Sun
snow_s_rain.png

43°
31°

Very nice, Mark! Do they salt the roads in your part of the world?

Wow, that sure looks great, and done quickly too.

Mark,you definately hold the record for getting a Charger through body,paint,and reassembly that I have seen in my 40 years of building these cars! Nice work son!

Car looks mean with those wider meats on the rear. Same sizes are on my car with the Magnums. I have a soft spot for the dog dishes though and have them on my Runner.

It looks great RC,it's going to make you want to paint the red one too,but don't even think about it!

Looks perfect buddy! I hope I don't park right next to you at Carlisle. People will think I have a barn find compared to yours. :D

Auto Transport Service
Back