• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Off to the body & paint shop today

That car needs some day two torque thrust wheels on it! Put those granny wheels out at the curb on trash day!

Yes they would, but the steels and caps are perfect for that car in my opinion.
:thumbsup:

giphy.gif

Finished up the interior this morning and all that's left for me to do is to install the trunk gasket, stripe. I'll see about setting up an appointment with the glass shop next week to install the back glass.

Hey Mark, been trying to find the thread when you 1st brought her home but can't seem to find it. Can you send the link?

Finished up the interior this morning and all that's left for me to do is to install the trunk gasket, stripe. I'll see about setting up an appointment with the glass shop next week to install the back glass.

You may still get to drive it a few more times before the snow comes!

So it took you the same amount of time to assemble your entire '68 as it did for me to strip one of my '68 doors for epoxy primer...lol

2020-11-27_07-04-48.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back