• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Overhead storage

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:58 PM
Reaction score
I bought some overhead storage for our garage so that I can actually have a garage due to us buying a new house with a 2 car garage and we HAD a 3 car garage.

I bought these overhead storage racks January 9, 2021. This is a Veteran owned company and with me being a Disabled Veteran, I thought I’d support a Brother/Sister.

I ordered 2 4x8 racks with a drop down of 4ft. They took 2 weeks to send the order, I complained about the time before they shipped after 1 week. They said it takes 2 weeks before they ship and then there’s shipping time. We (SafeRacks and I) are in California, so I figured I’d get them in a week. No go! 2 weeks and finally got them.

I called my dad and asked if he could give me hand to set this stuff up and he said he would, I said last Sunday would be good. So i open both boxes to check out what’s there, get a jump on reading the “suggested way to put it together” and make sure I’m not missing anything. Well, it was all there, but I ordered 4ft drop down and they sent a set for 36 and 24 inch drop down. WTF?!?!? I checked my order that was emailed and yes, I did order 4ft drop down.

I called this past Monday, they wanted pics, I sent pics, they said no problem we will get those out to ya in 1-2 weeks. WTF!?!?! I complain that they screwed up, not me, why should I wait? They agreed, sent them out on Thursday, received today.

They sent the wrong damn color! WTF!?!? This is a Veteran owned company, they have screwed up now 3 times! Here’s what they sent.

I’d stay away from this company as they have their collective heads up their collective arses!

You can see that I need to get stuff off the ground, I’ve got too much stuff for this garage.

79788888-C707-43B5-A174-C47B9E26391D.jpeg 99441653-2B32-4EFB-A251-DA18E28CEA89.jpeg 8F0FBC6C-0F69-4EC7-BF09-2FA19A809407.jpeg 8331A62E-A418-4166-A094-32E54B5F4524.jpeg 310CCA3D-D5E2-4A25-BEB5-5E1CCCFF065D.jpeg 94B399F6-BFF0-4E62-9D1B-6FA510918467.jpeg

Had the same problem as I needed to clear out a packed 2 car garage to fit the new pro street car. I'm building a carport on the side to put the tractor and fourwheeler, I bought stackable bins to put all the charger parts, put the tools in locked Knaak jobsite boxes outside, and threw all the other crap away. (Old kids toys, furniture, boxes, mattresses)

I’m still a year or so away from building a shop. We have 1 acre. Already built a shed 10x12.

Your gonna fit 2 cars in there with all that! Wow I thought I crammed a lot in my 2 car garage.....

No, just the wife’s car. Then after the shop is built, all my tools will be there.

Auto Transport Service
Back