• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pic threads

Cornpatch MO

Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
The former threads used to show if there was a picture(s) in that thread...even if a later post contained a pic. That was important to me in deciding if I wanted to read that post or not. As far as I know, the new system does not show when there are pics in the threads. Hopeing that can be remedied........................................MO

I know, I've been looking for this myself. I cant promise I'll get it done, but I am trying.

Maybe make it a function for gold members only ! :poke:

hmmmm....
GOLD member.jpg

Anything figgered out on seeing if a post contains pics?
Also , new problem. I used to be able to just put my pointer on the title of a post, it would then underline the post , and I could see a portion of the post without clicking on it. Very helpful to see if the post interested me.. How do I get that feature back?..........................MO

Anything figgered out on seeing if a post contains pics?

No, not yet.

Also , new problem. I used to be able to just put my pointer on the title of a post, it would then underline the post , and I could see a portion of the post without clicking on it. Very helpful to see if the post interested me.. How do I get that feature back?..........................MO

That problem is caused by some setting on your browser. The feature is there and works

Auto Transport Service
Back