• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POLL: Day Light Savings ends

Day light Savings

• Stay on Day light Saving

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • Stay on Standard time

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
day light saving time

It needs to go back to the way it used to be. Cut off 4 weeks at the beginning of DST and at the end of DST so that it is not such a shock when we go from 6:00pm to 5:00pm to being the shock at 5:00pm being dark that soon you have no gradual transtion over 4 weeks to get used to the change... Instead we went, BAM at 5:00pm its DARK...

Yea but its a long time until then. Nothing like it being dark when I come to work and dark when I head home. Crock of crap.
I used to work in an underground mine with 12 hour shifts, I would go about 4 months without seeing the daylight except on weekends. It was terrible.

It’s that time again..........stop the madness

tumblr_nwwplxs4K81tt9211o1_400.jpg

It sucks a$$,
Just leave it on Daylight savings all year make that the std. now...

doesn't really matter, I work from home anyway, that's when I actually work...LOL

just sucks to have it dark @ 4:30pm,
pretty much dark when kids go to school too

IT FREAKEN' SUCKS

For what it's worth? If anybody has screwed up there nice high $$ clock because they turned the hand backwards instead of stopping the pendulum and mucked things up. Fear not, for I can fix it for you. Just send me a PM

For what it's worth? If anybody has screwed up there nice high $$ clock because they turned the hand backwards instead of stopping the pendulum and mucked things up. Fear not, for I can fix it for you. Just send me a PM

And he is really good too!!! Just sayin'...cr8crshr/Tuck:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I don't care, one way or another.

Auto Transport Service
Back