• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pondering.......

I believe in a promise given to us many years before the existence of Islam. Islam is an idology. If it is the devils work its days of absolute power will be short lived. Bloody but short lived.
I believe in a promise given to us many years before the existence of Islam. Islam is an idology. If it is the devils work its days of absolute power will be short lived. Bloody but short lived.

A short fourteen hundred years of it's existence. This is what the Crusades was fighting.

That depends on what they consider targets. Being 30 miles from a major AFB that presently has craft within striking range of NK and can deploy to just about anywhere on the planet in hours.
A major transportation hub the same distance in the other direction. Rail and truck. I do not consider myself living in a safe zone.

You know, I wasn't around in 1939, but I feel pretty certain it seemed darned close to apocalypse. And Western society seemed to collapsing in 1968. Have faith in our institutions--the Constitution, the wariness of most Americans of big government, and (while we still have it), the nuclear family.

A short fourteen hundred years of it's existence. This is what the Crusades was fighting.
Thats what the Catholic Church in Rome was fighting. The English where trying to put money in their coffers and was left with only spoils of war. Got royally screwed by the church. Man that sounds familiar that Catholic Church putting the screws to someone.

Forget about this Islam Muslim hate thats been fed to you. The real danger is nuclear war and instead of reading whatever it is you are, id suggest taking the time to look into nations that are hostile to us and have unstable regimes, which include nuclear capabilities. The information is out there and its not some right wing babble about light water reactors and clinton either. Its about China/Russia/Pakistain and other countries who all helped North Korea develop there nuclear arsenal and the vehicle to deliver it. This is in part why a policy of isolationism by our country is so dangerous. The divide in this country since the last 30 years is destroying us. The quest for power by any one political party to run the country as they see fit with little or no regard has resulted in were we are right this very moment . There is a feeling of self assurance among some that we can easily destroy these backwards country's who threaten us and we could but the one body blow they might land would thrust this country into a very bad condition equal to thousands of 9-11's. Thats in my opinion the real danger we face today

Steve you say islam is not a problem? What about the female at worker who was beheaded by a male islamist because she disrespected him? If I were you real up just on sharea law and the brutality and perversion it commands it's subject to do.
I believe that Islam is a problem. It is the only major religion that demands conversion of all people to its tenets. It is also the only major religion that has not undergone the Enlightenment, so it doesn't believe in concepts such as liberty, progress, tolerance, separation of church and state, etc.
However, I believe that the use of nuclear weapons (especially an EMP attack) against our country is a greater, more immediate threat that has to be dealt with now.

Steve you say islam is not a problem? What about the female at worker who was beheaded by a male islamist because she disrespected him? If I were you real up just on sharea law and the brutality and perversion it commands it's subject to do.
I never said it wasn't a problem. There are extremists whose sole agenda is to destroy our Country, on this I'm sure we agree. Some would argue every Muslim on the face of those earth fall into that category. Nuclear proliferation is a far bigger danger.

I believe that Islam is a problem. It is the only major religion that demands conversion of all people to its tenets. It is also the only major religion that has not undergone the Enlightenment, so it doesn't believe in concepts such as liberty, progress, tolerance, separation of church and state, etc.
However, I believe that the use of nuclear weapons (especially an EMP attack) against our country is a greater, more immediate threat that has to be dealt with now.

Not diminishing the threat of nuclear war. Islam is an ideology not a reigeon is killing Europe as we sit here today. We are next as these people don't assimilate, they invade. I posted a video above. Take some time to learn from Mr Bill Warner and the global threat that Islam presents. The man has studied this extensively.

That depends on what they consider targets. Being 30 miles from a major AFB that presently has craft within striking range of NK and can deploy to just about anywhere on the planet in hours.
A major transportation hub the same distance in the other direction. Rail and truck. I do not consider myself living in a safe zone.
The first strikes will be major US cities, after that all hell breaks loose and the destruction of man-kind begins.

I never said it wasn't a problem. There are extremists whose sole agenda is to destroy our Country, on this I'm sure we agree. Some would argue every Muslim on the face of those earth fall into that category. Nuclear proliferation is a far bigger danger.

I'd rather die on my feet then kneel before this devil. This is why I have chosen to share information about the coming threat. Dig into it, it's serious, your children and grandchildren will be faced with this in their future. "Being forewarned is being forearmed."

Not diminishing the threat of nuclear war. Islam is an ideology not a reigeon is killing Europe as we sit here today. We are next as these people don't assimilate, they invade. I posted a video above. Take some time to learn from Mr Bill Warner and the global threat that Islam presents. The man has studied this extensively.
I agree, idiotic open door policy by leaders with this bleeding heart who think there doing something noble has made this problem what it is. Its very simple, if you dont have work, places to live and a willingness to assimilate into any given policy then they dont deserve that refugee

Some one above reminded me about how we all managed to survive past calamities and arrive here now. While this is certainly true it is also true that after those events we were forced into the " New Normal" every time. I guess what I'm pondering is this; when is the "New Normal" going to be something we cannot live with? I truly wonder.

Just read the Bible and you will find all the answers you’re looking for. Including the end times....
The book so of life if you read and believe you will end up in a place that nobody can even vision. But we have to try and save this world as we are only here for awhile

I'd rather die on my feet then kneel before this devil. This is why I have chosen to share information about the coming threat. Dig into it, it's serious, your children and grandchildren will be faced with this in their future. "Being forewarned is being forearmed."
----Im not saying i disagree. I think diligence is always a good thing. For me something that may seem so trivial to others, struck me and i never forgot it. Ive mentioned this before. It was about a co worker who applied to become a citizen and refused to say the Pledge of Allegiance at his swearing in. So instead they gave him something more of his fitting to say, he did and became a citizen of our great country. He told me he wasn't swear allegiance to anybody except God. I did my best to explain but he was having known of it. Now in my simple existence this defines the entire problem. Myself id have shown him the door and told him get on a plane, bus, drive or walk and go back were you came from. This guy dont get me wrong was a nice enough man, a very talented and extremely hard worker but yet this was his attitude. Either way thanks to all for a nice conversation. Its a rainy day today and just right for getting a few things done on my car. I thought i would be replacing my alternator as i saw the box from Rock Auto but they sent me a single pulley instead of a double. Should be my biggest problem LOL

There is a line George C Scott uses which is my favorite line.
I've looked but I don't think it is in the book.

f3d574a4727c3d4743c5605d3eb8034d.jpg

Last edited:
Like I said, Islam is a problem; however, I believe the use of a nuclear weapon against our country is a more immediate threat. There are too many external factors that we cannot control, whereas the spread of Islam in this country is a more distant problem and will come about due to the failure of internal, political will to protect our institutions and way of life.

Ask yourself one thing today can my faith out last my weak mind. If it does you have made a difference. Your faith is alot like building your project you lay a path to follow you see the vision so you have the faith to move on to overcome all the ups and downs to see that final vision and to enjoy it. Well your faith and wonder is the same you start out small and end up with a complete faith in what you believe yes like your project you have to work on it everyday to make it better.

Auto Transport Service
Back