• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre bent brake lines. What do you think of them?

William

Local time
3:02 PM
Reaction score
I found a place that you can buy pre bent brake lines for my 72 satellite. The place is Inline tube located in Michigan. What do you guys think of their product? Has anyone else bought them and do they fit good?

Not yet...but let me know ...im planning on replacing all the brake lines on the purple beauty soon!

inline tube is a good company, and pre-bent brake lines are ahelluvalot easier to install then bending them as you go.

I make my own...

Attachments

• SSPX0194.jpg
    SSPX0194.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 390
  • vaca cars dinga 095.jpg
    vaca cars dinga 095.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 359
  • June stuff 068.jpg
    June stuff 068.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 336
I got a few from inline...The fit was great and they were fast on shipping..Alot of guys I know use them...
Petty Blue 67 gTx

I have used brake lines, fuel lines, and e brake cables from Fine Lines and they have all fit perfectly. I have also used brake lines from Classic Tube and they fit very nicely also.

pre bent lines

Ive used both ,classic tube and inline tube there both good and Ive had no problems, alot of the time we`ll bend our own

I've used Inline and was happy but I usually make my own. Do alot of Pro-touring crap with aftermarket masters and disc. Make alot of my own fuel and tranny lines too.

I've used a lot of the prebent stuff, too. Can't really vouch for which companies fit better. There's always variations in chassis and equipment that can make for interesting issues. If I remember correctly, there were some folks over on the A body site having problems with The Right Stuff products. Might do a search over there and see what pops up, also.

Oh yeah, that's who I got some lines from for my orange RR. The Right Stuff. I had no trouble.

I just bought fuel lines for a `71 Charger R/T from Inline Tube, local for me, so no shipping. $55 each, fit great and all the ends are done just right, I couldn't do it myself this cheap!

I have used fine lines for years. Good stuff. You can get mild or stainless.
Fit and work great. If you plan on cutting and reflairing them get the mild. It is very difficult to reflair the stainless with a hand clamp stlye flare tool.

Your right about the price, last time I made my own it was just about as much as pre-bent and less labor time with pre-bent.

Auto Transport Service
Back