• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pretty tired of the censorship...,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemirunner

Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
But it’s your site... run it how you see fit. It’s just sad that you have no backbone to support free speech and cave to one individual who repeatedly has his feelings hurt over everything....
Another deleted thread.
17D88168-DA58-4CFF-9D35-01692E034A2A.png

I posted there twice in the past 10 minutes.

It was there this morning and now I get an error when I try to access it. My content no longer lists the posts.

My comments in that thread were deleted, because at the time it was in the general section. It has since been moved to political, so people can say what they think.

My comments in that thread were deleted, because at the time it was in the general section. It has since been moved to political, so people can say what they think.
I must not be allowed in, lol.

i dunno,i kind of agree a tiny bit with you hemirunner.
that political forum is Full of fire and brimstone...not always a happy place to visit.
it does irritate me that the topics start off like they should out here in General chat,
and yet someone always gets it moved into the politics.

not throwing any names out there but seriously....wth?

Some of you don't know how good it is in here.

At TeamChevelle, there is one political forum with no place for bush, *******, or pussy. And you have to pay to play.

I get it. No one wants an enforcer. But hey, I loves me some bush, I have a Hemi, so I'll stick around.

i dunno,i kind of agree a tiny bit with you hemirunner.
that political forum is Full of fire and brimstone...not always a happy place to visit.
it does irritate me that the topics start off like they should out here in General chat,
and yet someone always gets it moved into the politics.

not throwing any names out there but seriously....wth?
Maybe by keeping the fire and brimstone in there, that’s somehow protecting us? Idk. I guess I don’t get too wound up by opposing viewpoints and I believe if you can’t take a punch, you probably shouldn’t be throwing them.

Some of you don't know how good it is in here.

At TeamChevelle, there is one political forum with no place for bush, *******, or pussy. And you have to pay to play.

I get it. No one wants an enforcer. But hey, I loves me some bush, I have a Hemi, so I'll stick around.

its not really All about the enforcement part...
more that a certain person always manages to turn the topic into a political wormhole.
seems like maybe that person should calm his jets out in general section.
btw,lol,ty Budnicks for that post...rather apt indeed.

Many don't come to these "car" forums for political BS. Me being one of them.

You have an appropriate sandbox to play in. Have at it.

Just my 2 cents

its not really All about the enforcement part...
more that a certain person always manages to turn the topic into a political wormhole.
seems like maybe that person should calm his jets out in general section.
btw,lol,ty Budnicks for that post...rather apt indeed.
I don’t believe individuals of this type even have the social skills to deal with discussion or debate without taking it personally. Once they’ve stepped too far into it, it then becomes “somebody else’s fault”...

Many don't come to these "car" forums for political BS. Me being one of them.

You have an appropriate sandbox to play in. Have at it.

Just my 2 cents
Understandable, however, I didn’t view that thread as political when I last posted in it. Maybe it became that way and that’s why it was moved? It definitely wasn’t car oriented but that’s what the general forum is for. Maybe the political forum should be simply called “Offensive Off Topic” forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back