• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

R/T Grille Badge Question

BBishere2

Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
I need an R/T grille badge for my '67 Coronet R/T. I'm finding '68 Coronet R/T grille badges, but not one for the '67. Does anyone know what the difference is between the two - and would a '68 work on my '67?

Does anyone know of where the grille badge for the '67 can be found?

Thanks for the help!

I need an R/T grille badge for my '67 Coronet R/T. I'm finding '68 Coronet R/T grille badges, but not one for the '67. Does anyone know what the difference is between the two - and would a '68 work on my '67?

Does anyone know of where the grille badge for the '67 can be found?

Thanks for the help!
the quarter panel emblems are the same as the grill...year one has them...I have a couple old ones...other places have them..not hard to get re-pops

Great! I need to order one for the RH side - so I'll get them both at the same time.

Hope you don't mid Terzmo, I hate disagreeing in fear of offending, but the front RT badge is not the same as the quarter. The quarter badge has a much more pronounced back curve and the grill one has the back curve much less pronounced.

I do think the 68 grill badge should fit and look fine.

Auto Transport Service
Back