• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recieved a phone call from my sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoparlady

Local time
8:18 PM
Reaction score
I received a phone call from my twin sister Kelly last night.Told me what I have caught early,breast cancer in her right breast.Learned from me very well.Kelly felt a spot that didn't feel right and went to her doctor right away.Biopsy was done a week ago and got the call it was cancer yesterday.Told her she has support from me back for supporting me.Kelly and I are close, she lives in North Carolina.Good thing is Kelly and I know breast cancer runs in our mom's side of the family big time.I plan on talking to my 17 year old daughter on this,she might think about getting tested for the breast cancer gene at an older age.Not going to rush her to get tested right away,let her make this decision herself

Good for her being proactive and catching it early. The odds are on her side. Best wishes and prayers your way for a speedy treatment and recovery.

Kelly does have support from her fiance and talked to him too.Her fiancé took it well,he is a great guy and decided to support her

Praying as hard as I can!!

My mom,she got the news too and is a 20 year survivor of this.Taught Kelly and I very well not ignore things

download (1).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back