• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIP Tem Green (69 Runner)

Wow, 69runner was always one with an anwer to questions and had tons of knowledge!my prayers are with the family

Like most of Tem's friends in the Fort Worth area, I have known him for 25 years since the Cowtown Mopars first organized in 1986. Some life-long FW residents knew Tem even longer.

Tem was a very active member of the Cowtown Mopars (originally called North Loop Dodge Performance Team), literally going on dozens of trips to shows, swap meets, and "hoarding" expeditions. The "hoarding" expeditions generally were trips to areas 100-300 miles from Fort Worth, with 5 or more club members crammed into a Dodge Maxi-Van dubbed the "HoardMaster B300".

Attached are a few pictures of Tem taken about 10-13 years ago, and the 1970 440 Six Pack Challenger R/T Tem restored (previously owned by me).

Attachments

• TemGreene002_600W.jpg
    TemGreene002_600W.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 332
  • TemGreene001.jpg
    TemGreene001.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 342
  • TemGreene004.jpg
    TemGreene004.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 339
  • TemGreene005_800W.jpg
    TemGreene005_800W.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 354
  • TemGreene006_800W.jpg
    TemGreene006_800W.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 367
I too only knew him through here ( I should misspell here in his honor) but I view him as a friend. I am saddened by his passing and I can feel some comfort to know that he is not suffering anymore. I hope that he is in peace in heaven. We will miss you Tem rest in peace brother.

Like most of Tem's friends in the Fort Worth area, I have known him for 25 years since the Cowtown Mopars first organized in 1986. Some life-long FW residents knew Tem even longer.

Tem was a very active member of the Cowtown Mopars (originally called North Loop Dodge Performance Team), literally going on dozens of trips to shows, swap meets, and "hoarding" expeditions. The "hoarding" expeditions generally were trips to areas 100-300 miles from Fort Worth, with 5 or more club members crammed into a Dodge Maxi-Van dubbed the "HoardMaster B300".

Attached are a few pictures of Tem taken about 10-13 years ago, and the 1970 440 Six Pack Challenger R/T Tem restored (previously owned by me).

Thanks for posting the pictures allen , its great to be able to put a face to him . Still shocked at all our loss .

Thanks for posting the pictures allen , its great to be able to put a face to him . Still shocked at all our loss .

Here are some pics of Mopars that Tem previously owned...

Attachments

• TemGreene013_800W.jpg
    TemGreene013_800W.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 332
  • TemGreene015_800W.jpg
    TemGreene015_800W.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 341
  • TemGreene016_800W.jpg
    TemGreene016_800W.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 329
  • TemGreene012_800W.jpg
    TemGreene012_800W.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 320
  • TemGreene014.jpg
    TemGreene014.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 316
Tem owned this 1969 Super Bee for a long time...

Last pic shows Tem after he helped me unload the Hemi Charger...

Attachments

• TemGreene007_800W.jpg
    TemGreene007_800W.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 307
  • TemGreene011_800W.jpg
    TemGreene011_800W.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 337
  • TemGreene009_800W.jpg
    TemGreene009_800W.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 321
  • TemGreene008_800W.jpg
    TemGreene008_800W.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 336
  • TemGreene010_800W.jpg
    TemGreene010_800W.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 306
My brother and I just came back from the service. 2,581 miles in less than four days, and one of those days we didn't travel, just attended the service and met with friends and family. Funny that the last pic. is Tem waving goodbye. He would appreciate the humor in it.

My brother and I just came back from the service. 2,581 miles in less than four days, and one of those days we didn't travel, just attended the service and met with friends and family. Funny that the last pic. is Tem waving goodbye. He would appreciate the humor in it.

Glad y'all made it back before the latest Winter storm hit. It was great visiting with you and Chris during your short stay in Fort Worth.

The irony of the last picture did not occur to me... I guess because I remember him saying something like "Hi-Ya Allen" when he saw the camera aimed at him.

Allen, thanks for spending time with us.
It was a pleasure to meet you again.
I wish we had more time in DFW.
You are a real gentleman.

WOW. I can't believe that. He was a man that helped me out on problems when i first joined and he helped my wife post some pictures for me when she was having trouble. This forum will have a void in it that will not ever be filled. My sincere condolences go out to his family and to the friends that knew him personally.

WHAT ! ..... WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN ? .... i cant believe i missed this post, i was wondering why i havent seen him around in a while .... oh man, this sucks big time ... RIP Tem .....

From the contact I had with him on this board to the assistance he offered here we have lost a big part of the equation that has made this place great...RIP Bud...We'll all miss ya.

Found a few old negatives I burned to CD. Tem's Bee doing a burnout, Tem accepting the Texas Musclecar Club Challenge trophy for the Cowtown Mopars.

Attachments

• 08740010.jpg
    08740010.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 08740038.jpg
    08740038.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 08740065.jpg
    08740065.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 195
  • 08740066.jpg
    08740066.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 189
Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT ! ..... WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN ? .... i cant believe i missed this post, i was wondering why i havent seen him around in a while .... oh man, this sucks big time ... RIP Tem .....

I know I missed this post also. I just put up a post on where is 69 rruner this morning.So sorry for the family's loss.

prayers are with his family I too just learned of this when going through aother thread that had deceased uner his name and my response was the same as you guys in saying what the hell

69 Runner - You were a wealth of info on this site and helped me out many many times over the last 2 yrs. I knew in the last few months I could tell something was missing whenever I would post on here - just couldn't place it, but I knew I hadn't heard from you in awhile on anything I was researching. You provided well grounded feedback and seemed to be able to convey wisdom through the words without me hearing you speak.

Just learned of this news today while searching the website info section. 69 Runner was one of a kind and the kind of guy you are better off knowing.

Thanks very much for posting the photos guys - good to put a face to the name like others have said. I really wish we could have all shown up with our Mopars and do burnouts in his honor like somebody else suggested. That would have been awesome. Better than a 21 gun salute - all of us staging one car after the other...

I didn't know I could shed a real tear for someone I never met in person... Until now.

R.I.P.

Auto Transport Service
Back