• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadkill

Some crew,met them on Woodward ave last year for Roadkill Nights.

Woodward 2019 135.jpg Woodward 2019 137.jpg Woodward 2019 139.jpg Woodward 2019 175.jpg Woodward 2019 176.jpg Woodward 2019 177.jpg Woodward 2019 178.jpg Woodward 2019 180.jpg Woodward 2019 181.jpg Woodward 2019 188.jpg

I had to laugh tonight when I saw them driving a '68 Road Runner that had wrapped around a pole. The poor car was T boned ,they drove it on the street and the track.

They all are pretty down to earth. Had fun meeting them at Ziptie Drags this year. Bout the most talkative are Lucky Costa, Cotton and David Newbern.

The General Mayhem!

332EB91E-0C70-4EA2-AB9E-FFF11AFDD75F.jpeg

What the hell would they need this site for ? Guessing 99% of anything they need is given to them. ( Does my enormous envy show through ?? )

Love Roadkill!
and Roadkill Garage and Hot Rod garage and Faster w/ Finnegan...
Got me back into old cars after a long hiatus, also love the aesthetic "don't get it right just get it running"
(If one more person asks me when I'm going to paint my car @#$%^&*!!!)

Yep Roadkill & Hot-Rod Garage are 2 shows
I actually enjoy watching
it's just really stupid at times, but blindless automotive entertainment
(my elderly dad hates it & he always asks why ?, they do burnouts or jumps etc.
he's not a car guy, but devoutly watches WWE :realcrazy:...
I have to tell him constantly;
"if you need to ask for an explanation, then the show certainly is not for you",
he just doesn't get it, so I know it's good)

Finnegan's new show 'Faster with Finnegan' can be good at times too

that whole gang is relatively good

they don't seem like the forum type

Last edited:
I like Dulcich - seems like he'd be a laid back guy to hang with. Lucky and Tony, too.

Sorry I disagree 65
It’s not about what they need to me it’s about joining a great group of people and enjoying their interaction with us !:thumbsup:

Just like we are doing now.

Dulcich lives in Selma or Fresno, seems like a nice guy!

Auto Transport Service
Back