• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rotisserie for your Mopar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto doug

Local time
5:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm nearing completion of the restoration of this 69 Super Bee so this Roller Hoop rotisserie is for sale, and come with the mounting jigs for 69 B body that you see in the pictures. The Roller Hoop is a unique style rotisserie in that it cradles the body shell and suspends it from the suspension points therefor eliminating the stress.

Plus the Roller Hoop takes up very little space and is very easy to operate, the four foot brake allows you total control from any spot around the car with no need for help or trying to index a pin , or tighten a bolt. The rolling mass is on the ground in the Roller Base units, also has 4 quick connect rolling casters for easy maneuverability around the shop or on a trailer. This is one of my early prototype units that we have been using now for 6 years but still works great! call for more info 000 000 0000 Doug

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Attachments

• SDC11048.jpg
    SDC11048.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 4,692
  • SDC11044.jpg
    SDC11044.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 5,198
  • SDC10939.jpg
    SDC10939.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,401
  • SDC10988.jpg
    SDC10988.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 2,416
  • SDC11003.jpg
    SDC11003.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,639
looks like it would be allot cheaper than the regular ones. no expensive rams to contend with. Nice idea there.

Rotisserie

looks like it would be allot cheaper than the regular ones. no expensive rams to contend with. Nice idea there.

This prototype unit is $1200 and that comes with the mounting brks. A new unit is 1995.00 retail. They are not necessarily cheaper than the standard engine stand design that mount to the frt & rear. But the Roller Hoop offers some great advantages over them. best to call me to get all the important info.

Seen your ad on CL your product looks great!I've the others& can see many advantages to yours.Been debating since I seen CL ad.I like price alot!And made in USA!!!

i'll be in the market for a rotisserie but this looks like the hoop gets in the way.

agree, maybe if the hoops were in front and behind the car would be better imo

as far as the Hoops go you can put them out to the ends if you like and it works just as well, but with them inboard & mounting to the suspension mount points the Roller Hoop cradles the body shell, greatly reducing the stress load something you don't want on a old car body that is rusty! I've been restoring classics now for over thirty years and have used all kinds of rotisseries some good some not so much, but I always had the issues of them being in the way in the frt & rear where I had collision damage or extensive rust issues, plus just not very stable when i would be cutting out dead metal, As far as the Hoops being in the way, not an issue basically as inconvenience as wearing a pair of safety glasses, after a while you learn to love & respect them! Here is a Torino that was very rusty we had to rear clip it the Roller Hoop has been a great asset to our work. I should mention in the first pic you see an extra Hoop that is just setting there for a picture to show the size difference between our standard size and larger one. There are so many benefits to the Roller hoop it would take a TV show to describe & show them all, maybe I'll work on that someday! DSCF5987.jpgDSCF5994.jpgDSCF5997.jpgDSCF6022.jpgDSCF6033.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back