• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

She's right.......again.

5wndwcpe

Huge Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:47 PM
Reaction score
Well, I told the ol' lady I was thinking of selling off some of the fleet. Oh no...she says. "What ?" says I. Everytime you start talking about selling a car, you end up buying a car instead. Nonsense says I.​

Two days later I get a call from a bud telling me of this auction down the street. Hmmm........maybe she won't notice. :grin:​

1961 Belvedere.jpg

Thats cool. '61?

It's not like it's a color that stands out!!, Kool car, Love the front end, very Mod.
Congrats.

So I guess your buddy has room at his place? :rolling:

Actually, he used to rent a 8000 sq. ft. warehouse and gave me a corner of it to store my crap in. That's how I ended up with all of the cars I have now. Of course, he moved into a smaller shop and booted my *** out. :tiphat: On the bright side, I'll be busy way past retirement.

Well, it went for $950 plus a 10% buyers premium. A tad more than I was willing to go, but the buyer got a decent deal as the car was solid through and through.

Auto Transport Service
Back